Searching for a seat in Pro

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Joe Nathan

Hey guys, my name is Joe Nathan and I'm looking to join this community. I've been following it for a while and have been impressed with the professionalism of the leagues and want to be apart of the action!

I don't have many examples or proof that I have experience in the league racing side of things, so you'd have to trust me when I say I'm a decent driver who can finish races. I plan to prove that during the next test race at Barcelona where my current PB is a 1:24.768, if that means anything.

Thanks!

Edit: I should add I'm a 17 year old American.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my name is Joe Nathan and I'm looking to join this community. I've been following it for a while and have been impressed with the professionalism of the leagues and want to be apart of the action!

I don't have many examples or proof that I have experience in the league racing side of things, so you'd have to trust me when I say I'm a decent driver who can finish races. I plan to prove that during the next test race at Barcelona where my current PB is a 1:24.768, if that means anything.

Thanks!

Edit: I should add I'm a 17 year old American.
Would highly recommend, was in the practice server with Joe before and has very good pace.

You need to tell us if that's with qualy fuel, drs, what boost, what tyres and if the track was more on the green side or more on the rubbered-in side

I was also on the server with Joe. He is a solid driver. His lap time was on low fuel and SS, but he had been running on race fuel and Med tyres quite well. It was my suggestion to do a "quali style" lap for the record since people tend to believe what they see and talk means little.
I cannot comment on race craft as we were 3 only on the server but pace wise IMO he is up to Pro and probably points.

Being an american should not be held against him, he had no choice in that. (only kidding Joe ;)our President is a fellow American):)

Joe Nathan

Yeah, David kindly led me to put down a fast lap time and make this post, such a sweet guy he is haha. The lap was on a green track.

My number one trait for sure has to be how quick of a learner I am. I don't have much experience around the car or track and I already feel confident.

Joe Nathan

Just want to say thanks to the two guys who recommended me. I'm happy to say that I'm no longer in search of a seat and will be taking on the Ace series next season.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources