Looking for Pro Race seat

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
A

AshtonArmy

Yeah. on Rfactor 2 I tarting set around 1.39. I use drive lot Rfacotr 1 back in good old days but i was using 360 controller just made switch over to Thrust master wheel.

As I have problem with my current setup which why i wanna learn form some best Sim Racing drivers out there but Setup knowledge is improving quite bit from were I use to get around 2.20.00 A lap. most drivers theses days get lapped in sim racing and in real racing when they start off.. I think i should re name my self to F1 Manner. or maybe i should wait to I get my Gaming PC driving on 50 FPS isn't fun. Everyone has to start of somewhere.

Best regards.
;J.Ashton .

Dewald Nel

Dear FSR

I am still looking for FSR 2016 Pro Championship race seat. I am looking to join team as number 2 or as team test driver if any team needs a driver for upcoming season feel free to index me. I am consistent and looking to learn from other Sim Racing drivers.

RFactor 2 - FSR 2016:Testing 2016 FSR CAR SPAIN GRAND PRIX

Best regards
J.Ashton
Dude

Some might say this is unlike me, but time for some constructive criticism: You are in totally the wrong gears for the corners.

T1 you need to be in gear 3, and before you hit the apex, for example. Your gears are way too high, which will severely compromise your exits out of corners.

A

AshtonArmy

Dude

Some might say this is unlike me, but time for some constructive criticism: You are in totally the wrong gears for the corners.

T1 you need to be in gear 3, and before you hit the apex, for example. Your gears are way too high, which will severely compromise your exits out of corners.
I thought it was something to do with gears. I usually use gear 2-4 into the corner and 5-8 on the straight I haven't got use to this track yet. As I normally drive around Silverstone. But any thanks for feedback.

Best regards
J.Ashton.

Felix van Delft

Vice President
I don't want to be offending you in any way. But if you are interested in joining a professional league like FSR, you at least need to have knowledge of the basic principals of racing: Perfect line, right gear, how to overtake safely, and so on.
Because the way you are driving at this moment is just not nearly fast and good enough for racing in FSR, even PRO.
I advise you practice a lot and get yourself known with the basics of simracing first. Then, when you are at least within 3 seconds of the top-guys in PRO, come back here and show us you have good pace and race-craft. Maybe a team will pick you up then.

A

AshtonArmy

I don't want to be offending you in any way. But if you are interested in joining a professional league like FSR, you at least need to have knowledge of the basic principals of racing: Perfect line, right gear, how to overtake safely, and so on.
Because the way you are driving at this moment is just not nearly fast and good enough for racing in FSR, even PRO.
I advise you practice a lot and get yourself known with the basics of simracing first. Then, when you are at least within 3 seconds of the top-guys in PRO, come back here and show us you have good pace and race-craft. Maybe a team will pick you up then.
Yeah I have been practising lot this afternoon manage to get times right down to 1.32.00 I change to new setup and change settings on Thurstmaster wheel. It look like i set everything to high.

If i dont get seat in FSR this year I will probably race in GPVWC open series and get some experience I am quite good when it comes to overtaking and being overtake as I race in NASCAR and Skip barber series over at Iracing which i got my first NASCAR win last week and I have my B Licensees. I known my track awarenesses ECT as I use being overtaken on Monday night Skippy series. I just need get use to my new wheels but thanks for all your advice.

Best regards
J.Ashton

Last edited:
May I make a suggestion. @Kris Cobb has opened a new league up called Amateur to FSR. The idea is to introduce a less competitive but more open division for new drivers. I would suggest you take the advice from @Felix van Delft and apply it in that division before heading off to GPVWC. Also it has quite a lot of assists to make it easier. Maybe Kris can offer more information on it?

A

AshtonArmy

May I make a suggestion. @Kris Cobb has opened a new league up called Amateur to FSR. The idea is to introduce a less competitive but more open division for new drivers. I would suggest you take the advice from @Felix van Delft and apply it in that division before heading off to GPVWC. Also it has quite a lot of assists to make it easier. Maybe Kris can offer more information on it?
It would be nice to have the AMA series like it was back in 2009 I have started to average 1.32.00 per lap now It look like i had wrong settings on my setup and on my car assist controls ECT.I feel more confident with my new setup than one I use to have.

Many Thanks everyone for good constructive criticism and Advice.

Best regards
J.Ashton

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources