Looking for Pro Race seat

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
A

AshtonArmy

Dear FSR Community

Introduction
Its your boy AstonArmy and my name is J.Ashton and I am currently looking for seat in pro Championship this season.

My Experience

I have been racing competitive for about year now over at Iracing Monday night Skippy and 2K series and this weekend i will be making my first winter series race. I have been racing casual for past 5 years and now had full competitive racing year under my skin.

What am I looking for?

I am looking to join an active sim racing team that can help improve my game as hole in this Sm racing world. I am also looking to join team that can help me move up that FSR Ladder.

Best regards
J.Ashton

Dewald Nel

Dear FSR Community

Introduction
Its your boy AstonArmy and my name is J.Ashton and I am currently looking for seat in pro Championship this season.

My Experience

I have been racing competitive for about year now over at Iracing Monday night Skippy and 2K series and this weekend i will be making my first winter series race. I have been racing casual for past 5 years and now had full competitive racing year under my skin.

What am I looking for?

I am looking to join an active sim racing team that can help improve my game as hole in this Sm racing world. I am also looking to join team that can help me move up that FSR Ladder.

Best regards
J.Ashton
Welcome.

What's your full first name? Since you're gonna need to show it anyway if you wanna race, makes sense to reveal it.

A

AshtonArmy

ah my name is John.Ashton i sign up trough my gmail account by accident so i created another both on here and GPCOS. I should be racing in last winter series race this Sunday

Best regards
J.Ashton.

A

AshtonArmy

ah Thanks as Mange change my name on Rfactor 2 as well Thanks for all your help.

Best regards
John Ashton

A

AshtonArmy

Dear FSR Community.

I have been testing 2016 FSR BETA Car and I am very impressed with what I seen so with that being said I will be available for testing this saturday so if there any team looking for test driver for this weekend feel free to contact me.
RFactor 2 - FSR 2016:Testing 2016 FSR CAR CHINA GRAND PRIX

Bets rgarsds
J.Ashton

Dewald Nel

Dear FSR Community.

I have been testing 2016 FSR BETA Car and I am very impressed with what I seen so with that being said I will be available for testing this saturday so if there any team looking for test driver for this weekend feel free to contact me.

Bets rgarsds
J.Ashton
Shame dude. How do you even make a corner on 3FPS? :eek:

Really hope you can upgrade your PC soon, that looks horrible.

Also, you should get used to cockpit view sooner rather than later if you wanna join a team.

Last edited:
Dear FSR Community.

Bets rgarsds
J.Ashton
You really need a better PC, that must be very very difficult to drive with that fps. Also it seems like you drive with chase view which definitely isn't optimal, should use cockpit view with correct FOV to get the best out of it. Once you get these things fixed I'm sure you'll be in much better pace.

A

AshtonArmy

You really need a better PC, that must be very very difficult to drive with that fps. Also it seems like you drive with chase view which definitely isn't optimal, should use cockpit view with correct FOV to get the best out of it. Once you get these things fixed I'm sure you'll be in much better pace.
Agreed im currently in process moving to my first ever house so my new gaming PC wont arrive to may time. I dont usually record Rfactor 2. In mean time in processes upgrading my old vista to windows 8 and then up to windows 10 its long processes. I had to use screen recorder for Rfactor 2 as my OBS settings that I use for Iracing dont work for Rfactor 2 for some reason.

That was my first time testing an FSR F1 Car.

Best regards
J.Ashton

A

AshtonArmy

Shame dude. How do you even make a corner on 3FPS? :eek:

Really hope you can upgrade your PC soon, that looks horrible.

Also, you should get used to cockpit view sooner rather than later if you wanna join a team.
I will be upgrade my PC around may time. Also i do use cockpit but for this I wanted to use over view so video can get better view of what the car look like.
Best regards
J.Ashton

A

AshtonArmy

Usually for OBS i use 4FPS for recording Iracing. with this I use camtasia studio screen recorder as i dont usually record Rfactor 2.

Best regards
J.Ashton

That's not what I asked :p How much FPS have you got when not recording. Also, why would you make a slideshow out of your recording?

A

AshtonArmy

That's not what I asked :p How much FPS have you got when not recording. Also, why would you make a slideshow out of your recording?
Because I dont have a YouTube intro. I currently atm dont have time or good enough software to make an YouTue intr.

Best regards
J.Ashton.

The question Kuba is asking is when rfactor2 is running how many fps is it running at. He's not asking what the fps is when recording

A

AshtonArmy

The question Kuba is asking is when rfactor2 is running how many fps is it running at. He's not asking what the fps is when recording
Sorry not had Rfactor 2 open today my Video detail FPS is set around 50. Refresh rate around 60hz
Best regards
J.Ashton

A

AshtonArmy

Dear FSR

I am still looking for FSR 2016 Pro Championship race seat. I am looking to join team as number 2 or as team test driver if any team needs a driver for upcoming season feel free to index me. I am consistent and looking to learn from other Sim Racing drivers.

RFactor 2 - FSR 2016:Testing 2016 FSR CAR SPAIN GRAND PRIX

Best regards
J.Ashton

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources