Looking for a team in PRO series!

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Hi, let me introduce myself first. My name is Martin Štefanko, I'm 17 years old, I'm from Czech Republic and I have been racing online since 2010 (11 y.o.). I have started racing in rFactor 1, where I race to this day. I have also started racing in Assetto Corsa in 2015. I have managed to become a champion in Race Club Endurance 2015 and also in F1-Liga.cz in season 2015 and now I'm very close to becoming a double champion in 2016. I have bought rFactor 2 yesterday and tried your mod. I have managed to do 1:47.6 with a default setup after a few laps of driving. And now I'm looking for a team. I'm a very calm driver, I barely make mistakes and I can be very consistent as well. I can also be very smart about strategies. I'm gonna start learning how the setups work in this game and especially in this mod today. If anyone is interested in picking me, I would really appreciate it. :)

Dewald Nel

Hi, let me introduce myself first. My name is Martin Štefanko, I'm 17 years old, I'm from Czech Republic and I have been racing online since 2010 (11 y.o.). I have started racing in rFactor 1, where I race to this day. I have also started racing in Assetto Corsa in 2015. I have managed to become a champion in Race Club Endurance 2015 and also in F1-Liga.cz in season 2015 and now I'm very close to becoming a double champion in 2016. I have bought rFactor 2 yesterday and tried your mod. I have managed to do 1:47.6 with a default setup after a few laps of driving. And now I'm looking for a team. I'm a very calm driver, I barely make mistakes and I can be very consistent as well. I can also be very smart about strategies. I'm gonna start learning how the setups work in this game and especially in this mod today. If anyone is interested in picking me, I would really appreciate it. :)
If you do laps on the server, people will be able to get a better idea to see if you're a good fit for their team speed-wise.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources