Looking for a Pro Team

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Niranjan Kumar

Hello , i am Niranjan Kumar , from India, looking for a team in Pro series , i have about 3 years of simracing experience and i believe i have decent pace and consistency along with some setup knowledge and i am a fair and clean racer ... i have racing experience in various leagues such as GPVWC, RD , SRW , SRP, REVS. and as such some of you might know me .

I have been getting used to the car and after my first couple of session at Istanbul park my pace is 1.32.072 ( i did a 1.31.5x which did not seem to have been recorded/ updated ? ) http://www.raceview.nl/elm_web/race...Simracing.Net #2/International SimRacing Club ...
My stint details - ( Medium Tires , 50 Liters fuel , Boost map - 1, some changes to setup ) with more practice and decent setup i can get better ofcourse .i have already purchased my pro driver license .

If any team is interested please do contact me .

Thank you,
Niranjan

David O'Reilly

Hello , i am Niranjan Kumar , from India, looking for a team in Pro series , i have about 3 years of simracing experience and i believe i have decent pace and consistency along with some setup knowledge and i am a fair and clean racer ... i have racing experience in various leagues such as GPVWC, RD , SRW , SRP, REVS. and as such some of you might know me .

I have been getting used to the car and after my first couple of session at Istanbul park my pace is 1.32.072 ( i did a 1.31.5x which did not seem to have been recorded/ updated ? ) http://www.raceview.nl/elm_web/raceview.html#/hallOfFamePage/Formula-Simracing.Net #2/International SimRacing Club ...
My stint details - ( Medium Tires , 50 Liters fuel , Boost map - 1, some changes to setup ) with more practice and decent setup i can get better ofcourse .i have already purchased my pro driver license .

If any team is interested please do contact me .

Thank you,
Niranjan
Good luck Niranjan.
One thing you can do is try to be on the server when ppl are around.
Its nice to get seen.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources