Looking for a new team

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Sergi Heras

Team
Flag to Flag
Hi,

My name is Sergi Heras (The "H" is not pronounced btw :D), I'm 20 years old and I'm from Spain (Catalonia).
I've been racing some years on rfactor (I started about 6 years ago I think, but before I was already racing in my loved F1 2006), and last year I started racing on rFactor 2.
I'm taking sim-racing very seriously this year, as I've been having a triple monitor set up for 1 month already. My wheel is a G27, and I'm hoping to change it in a year or so, but it's not a priority right now.
I've been racing here in ACE for 4 races, and I think for being the first time here I made some pretty decent races, although it could have been better. (I've never had the car I wanted, so that might be one of the things to improve for being more competitive)

After my presentation.. I'm writing this post because I want to have a new adventure in the sim racing world.
So, the point of this post is to say that I'm available for joining another team for the next season here in FSR. Maybe the Winter series would be a good way to start the relationship with the new team.
My goal is in 2018 season race with a decent pace in WC, so I think the best would be racing on ACE next season, but that's not an essential condition to drive for the new team though. That means that I'd like to enter a team that has cars in WC if possible.

I love sim-racing, and I know myself pretty well on track, so I know what are my qualities and my weaknesess, and what should I improve to reach my 2018 goal.

The only thing I ask to the new team is talk in English, and if possible (I would love that..) have a race engineer.

I'm very glad to F1Champs for giving me the oportunity to start racing here, but I think it's time to change.
I'm a very good teammate, and I'd love to work with a team as a team.

Interested people you can contact me through PM or twitter (@SergiHeras), I really apreciate if you give me this oportunity :D

Thank you!

Last edited:

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources