I need a drive in WC.......

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
I have nothing against you Ron, but I agree you should start in PRO. I'm hoping to race next year if I can get a new wheel and everything falls into place, if you do PRO, then maybe one day you'll be good enough. 4 seconds off someone who is in the lower reaches of top 10? Thats around my pace and im not even considering WC yet.

Team
Eventa Simracing
To continue with heavily damaged car is not only against rules, but also stupid as... Its not about giving up, its about knowing, that your race is (for whatever reason - damage, rules..) over, despite you still want to drive and your car is moving.

With your approach you shouldnt be allowed to drive any league, cos you could be dangerous to others...

P.S.: Grats to David for his shortest post ever - well said :D

Dewald Nel

This is ridiculous, and not the first time you've tried to stick your head in where it doesn't belong. Is your sense of reality seriously that warped that you believe you are fast enough for WC, even though less than a year ago you could barely keep the 2014 mod car on track?

Start in Pro, and if you can get 3 deserved podiums in 4 or 5 races, then we can apologise and maybe even sponsor you a WC license.

Until then, stop tossing around.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources