I need a drive in WC.......

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
Hello Everyone

Thanks to my contributions to the media team last season, I got myself a free licence in any division for 2016 and i have chosen WC because I don't know when another opportunity is going to come by.

I know WC is a bit far fetched for me, but i want to test myself and 2016 should be a good opportunity for me.

My experience so far:

FSR World Trophy (now PRO series): 5 points, 7 starts (2013), average race survival rate: 46-77% per season.

GPVWC Formula Challenge (2013): 17 races in total.

WSVR BTC Cup (2014): Under 35 races in total (includes all 3 races per circuit), 2 podiums and weirdly 1 win (I still unclaim it was my victory due to timing error, i was 3rd or 4th at the time).

ISAM IS1 Series (2015): 1 race so far, 1 podium and possibly many more to come......

I can drive all over the place when it comes to risking track position and that jazz, but my current record at the moment speaks for itself, I have matured so much since my last race here back in 2013 in the World Trophy and i want to give the World Championship a shot.

If you think i am the man for the job (most of you won't but still) then please send me a PM, contact me on skype: ron.squire1995 or email me r.j.s.3@hotmail.com.

Thank You Very Much for taking interest in this.

Ron Squire

Ryan Winsper

I admire that you're pushing off all the criticism about you, but I have to look at this as serious as possible and ask if this is indeed a joke or something?

Ron,

I have nothing against you, and I don't like when people make fun of others, so I dislike people that make fun of you, or at least, I do not approve that. I won't make any jokes, I will just tell you something very serious. WC is supposed to be the championship where only the best drivers, or drivers with potential/talent, or with a lot of experience are allowed to race. Your experience or speed, for now, are not enough to race in WC. I advise you to race in pro, and try to show how much you have improved before you actually consider WC at all. I am trying to help you, and give you an honest opinion based on my 16 years of racing experience.

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
I admire that you're pushing off all the criticism about you, but I have to look at this as serious as possible and ask if this is indeed a joke or something?
no joke
Ron,

I have nothing against you, and I don't like when people make fun of others, so I dislike people that make fun of you, or at least, I do not approve that. I won't make any jokes, I will just tell you something very serious. WC is supposed to be the championship where only the best drivers, or drivers with potential/talent, or with a lot of experience are allowed to race. Your experience or speed, for now, are not enough to race in WC. I advise you to race in pro, and try to show how much you have improved before you actually consider WC at all. I am trying to help you, and give you an honest opinion based on my 16 years of racing experience.
I understand but I have stated that my opportunity to race in WC comes very very little and I have actually matured into a much better driver, I am always trying to be careful with other drivers around me and everything else I learned..........I actually want to race in WC, but it looks like no one will give me time of day, even if it is a reserve driver role........i'm shocked.

Ryan Winsper

no joke

I understand but I have stated that my opportunity to race in WC comes very very little and I have actually matured into a much better driver, I am always trying to be careful with other drivers around me and everything else I learned..........I actually want to race in WC, but it looks like no one will give me time of day, even if it is a reserve driver role........i'm shocked.
Im seriously confused as to why you're shocked? In the past seasons you were here I witnessed you do many many stupid things, including driving a whole lap of Canada with only 3 wheels.

Straight and simple for you, you're not good enough to be in WC, you have never proven your self to be good enough for that. You say you matured into a better driver, maybe you're more smart yes, but are you any quicker than pro drivers?

Plus, I really don't imagine that you actually have a license in any league, why would they give you that just because you helped out in media department, its probably just a pro license or something.

Ron, do Pro next year, enjoy your racing and show how fast you are and if you prove you're fast enough for WC there will be teams that will pay the licence for you

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
Im seriously confused as to why you're shocked? In the past seasons you were here I witnessed you do many many stupid things, including driving a whole lap of Canada with only 3 wheels. .
That is called Commitment and never giving up.

Straight and simple for you, you're not good enough to be in WC, you have never proven your self to be good enough for that. You say you matured into a better driver, maybe you're more smart yes, but are you any quicker than pro drivers? .
I'm telling now I am racing much more better, see more of my recent racing videos if you haven't already, don't forget drivers like for example Morgan Morand, he entered FSR a few years ago and didn't go through the lower divisions, that's because he believes in himself that he can do it and this is my now, believing I can do it and you just simply not giving the time of day to me, like I said.

Plus, I really don't imagine that you actually have a license in any league, why would they give you that just because you helped out in media department, its probably just a pro license or something.
Because I have been awarded it, I am telling now I have, its for any division and I chosen, if you don't believe me then please say it then leave me to my business of trying to get a drive.

Ron, do Pro next year, enjoy your racing and show how fast you are and if you prove you're fast enough for WC there will be teams that will pay the licence for you
PRO might be an option...........but only if I can be named as a WC reserve driver, I still want a WC chance, seriously.

Website
www.facebook.com
Ron, you raced with me 1 or 2 times. You were 4SEC of my pace...And I'm top 10-15 in FSR pro. You should at least start in pro and see what you're doing there and then take another step. It's like playing mario kart and then skipping to Formula 1...

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
Ron, you raced with me 1 or 2 times. You were 4SEC of my pace...And I'm top 10-15 in FSR pro. You should at least start in pro and see what you're doing there and then take another step. It's like playing mario kart and then skipping to Formula 1...
ok.........but like I said as long as I get a reserve driver spot in a higher division cos I am not giving up that hope yet.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
I would 100% agree with David Greco. I admire your persistence but you have to prove yourself. If you think you have the pace for WC then make sure to post times and do Winter Series. Teams will notice when u have the pace.

People don't like to hear that they are not fast enough for WC. I would only consider WC as a driver if I KNOW I can get top 10 results. You have to honestly ask yourself that question.

Team
Eventa Simracing
"even if it is a reserve driver role........i'm shocked"
now I have seen it all :D
(not happy to making jokes again, but as Sam L Jackson would say - Enough is enough)

Will Barnes

Ron, no offence but when you did IS1 with me and @Jonathan Ethier you were so slow I thought you were trying to let me through. I'm an awful driver and I just about scrape into the top ten in PRO. I'm around a whole two seconds off Jacques (who is a good benchmark for someone thinking of moving higher up) and your best lap was over a second slower than me cruising.

If you can prove yourselves in the lower series then go for it. Maybe @Jacques Wengler will send you his Wengler.exe and you can rack up some wins in PRO and A

Josh Cresswell

ACA Team Manager
Team
Sim Spark Racing
No offence Ron, I have nothing against you but you wouldn't stand a chance in WC like Joe said 4 second gap in a car that was actually pretty easy to drive against someone who is just making top 10 in pro isn't really realistic, maybe you could try bringing in your own team to PRO and driving for yourself to get a feel for it because going straight into WC is like getting a newborn baby and telling it to beat usain bolt in a 100m sprint. Also fair play for you trying to get into WC and if you really want it then you practice practice and practice until you get there, however from what I have seen in your racing I find it hard to believe you are fast enough at this time for WC

Ryan Winsper

That is called Commitment and never giving up.

I'm telling now I am racing much more better, see more of my recent racing videos if you haven't already, don't forget drivers like for example Morgan Morand, he entered FSR a few years ago and didn't go through the lower divisions, that's because he believes in himself that he can do it and this is my now, believing I can do it and you just simply not giving the time of day to me, like I said.

Because I have been awarded it, I am telling now I have, its for any division and I chosen, if you don't believe me then please say it then leave me to my business of trying to get a drive.

PRO might be an option...........but only if I can be named as a WC reserve driver, I still want a WC chance, seriously.

No, that is called stupidity, who the hell continues a grand prix with 3 wheels? Its not a tricycle you know.

Morgan enetered wc because he was quick enough to do so.

"but only if I can be named as a WC reserve driver, I still want a WC chance, seriously."
Ron, please stop, drive the winter series and then ask for wc seats, don't ask right now, seriously, there are alot more talented drivers on the market who are (from what I've seen) more capable than you. Sorry man, I understand you don't like to hear these things, but need to realise the truth and set your bar a lot lower.

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
No, that is called stupidity, who the hell continues a grand prix with 3 wheels? Its not a tricycle you know.

Morgan enetered wc because he was quick enough to do so.

"but only if I can be named as a WC reserve driver, I still want a WC chance, seriously."
Ron, please stop, drive the winter series and then ask for wc seats, don't ask right now, seriously, there are alot more talented drivers on the market who are (from what I've seen) more capable than you. Sorry man, I understand you don't like to hear these things, but need to realise the truth and set your bar a lot lower.
ok, but back to the 3 wheels, do you want me to give up in the race or carry on if i can?

Keep on as long as the car is repairable. with 3 wheels you`re a danger for other drivers. We have that often with rear wings in pro...

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources