Recent content by Michael Teichmann

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Michael Teichmann

TR Motorports looking for Drivers

TR Motorsports is looking for drivers in WC, PRO, ACA and AMA We just signed a couple sponsors and we want to get this 2022 season to go with more success as in 2021. We have our own practice server and a lot of people that compete in other championships. Our team consist of 25 active...
  2. Michael Teichmann

Looking for WC License to Loan

TR Motorsports is looking for a WC team who would be interested in loaning the WC license for one season and potentially start a partnership together. More details, please contact me on DM or on discord.
  3. Michael Teichmann

TR Bluvos Motorsports looking for drivers in ACA and PRO division

TR is looking for drivers to join us this 2020 in both ACA and PRO divisions. we are looking to test together and help us improve We want to improve from our first competitive year and be more consistent in the first Grid and get points. I am always reachable on Discord (M1ke351#2102) Feel...
  4. Michael Teichmann

TR Bluvos Is looking for you

Hello friends from FSR! I'm Michael, team owner of TR Bluvos Motorsports, we are looking for drivers who are commited to racing and having fun in this great league. Drivers for all competitions, Drivers who are whilling to take the next step in simracing. we want to continue our sucess in other...