TR Motorports looking for Drivers

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Michael Teichmann

Team Owners' Association
Team
TR Motorsports
TR Motorsports is looking for drivers in WC, PRO, ACA and AMA

We just signed a couple sponsors and we want to get this 2022 season to go with more success as in 2021.
We have our own practice server and a lot of people that compete in other championships.

Our team consist of 25 active drivers in other series, and we would like to expand our team and have the back end support from our new partners.

if you are interested, send me a message :)

Gerd Haase

Team
Valle Esports
TR Motorsports is looking for drivers in WC, PRO, ACA and AMA

We just signed a couple sponsors and we want to get this 2022 season to go with more success as in 2021.
We have our own practice server and a lot of people that compete in other championships.

Our team consist of 25 active drivers in other series, and we would like to expand our team and have the back end support from our new partners.

if you are interested, send me a message :)

Hello,

I'm pretty new here and I'm looking for a seat at the AMA Championship. Perhaps even a substitute seat...
I'm not good but motivated.

Experience:

2 seasons in German virtualracing F3 championship, achieved 19th and 16th within the championship during the two seasons. ( www.virtualracing.org/ )

I'm German, English communication should be no big problem.

Actually I don't have the AMA license. I will buy it, when there is a chance to get a seat somewhere.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources