Wasps Sim racing Team looking for drivers - PRO

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
A

AshtonArmy

Dear FSR
J.Ashton Founder of E-sports team and investor for puckugly.com and As the title says Wasps Sim racing Team are looking for our first set of drivers.

Our idea is to set up a team in PRO and start the build from there.. We have team sponsors/partners for the 2017 season and thanks to our partners GamersApparel we will have team store coming later this year.

So for the 2017 season we are looking for Young talented and experienced FSR drivers.

Are you interested? Please PM me and we will take it from there!

Best regards
J,Ashton

A

AshtonArmy

We are still looking for drivers for the upcoming season if you have all ready claim your seat for the upcoming season in pro series and are looking for team be sure to send me a PM!

Thanks!

A

AshtonArmy

Update We are still looking for drivers for the upcoming season. If you are looking for a seat in the 2017 Pro Series then feel free to contact us. Please show us your driving skills so we get good idea on were you are at and if you fit in our racing team!

A

AshtonArmy

Update. We will be looking for drivers to compete in FSR Pro champions 2018 season. Are you looking to drive in pro division this upcoming season? Submit your application to contactwaspsgaming@gmail.com

Best regards
J.Ashton

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
A

AshtonArmy

I send many email but no reply. Much unprofessional from this team.
Unprofessional. You keep spamming our email. We are working on other projects within the eSports scene. As we do have orther teams to look after and we are interviewing other drivers please be patient. Drivers need to show us their pace and attend academy races in FSR. Drivers also have to earn their driving license this year!

Last edited:
Team
WRAHEsports
Dear FSR.

Good luck to all teams competing in FSR. We have to decied to focus on other series and CWL Birmingham in a weeks time. We will join FSR when the right offer come along. Good luck to all!

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources