VBMadCape release their 2016 World Championship Driver Lineup

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Website
www.madcape.com
Team
MadCape

VBMadcape are very proud to announce the 2016 FSR world championship drivers that will grace the team’s debut car.

The team, in its first year as part of a new partnership, has people guessing who would be drafted in to compete. Upon striking up the new partnership there was a particular direction that we wanted the team to go in. This meant that we had to get 2 drivers who shared a very specific style to get into the car. After opening up discussions it became clear that we shared the same ambitions and ways of working which will be essential in the forthcoming season.

VBMadCape is honoured to announce our 2016 world championship drivers to be Jim Parisis and George Manousakis.

Jim Parisis finished 5th in 2015 standings with 2 wins along the way and brings a huge wealth of experience at FSR to the team. His talent is well known to the community and it may be seen as a surprise to see him in the new team colours.

Jim Parisis - "A fresh new start for me this season with VBMadcape and I am very excited about it! I like very much the environment in the team; it is so close if not perfect on how I like to work. Driving alongside with George this season is great as we know each other for a long long time now and that can only help us and the team to reach our goals."

George Manousakis is a Multiple Greek f1 world champion as well as an endurance world champion. He comes to FSR with a ready-made partnership to Parisis wanting to show off his talents to the FSR community.

George Manousakis- "I am very happy to be part of the VBMadCape team. Everything is working very well. I know my teammate Jim many years and we were teammates again in the past. I want to thank VBMadCape team for giving me the opportunity to drive for them and looking forward for a good season"

The team is already testing well together and has a great atmosphere around the garages. The relationships are strengthening by the day, and the team as a whole are growing their understanding of each other. The team is confident as a result that they will bring home the results they've been lacking over the past 2 seasons.

VBMadCape has also sealed some exciting sponsorship deals ahead of the 2016 championship, the details of which will be announced in the coming days.

Stay tuned for more news on our endeavours.

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources