Valle Esports looking for 2021 drivers

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Massimiliano Ribolli

WC Team Manager
PRO Team Manager
ACA Championship
ACA Team Manager
Website
valleesports.com
Team
Valle Esports
valle-fsr-seats-2021.png

After joining the Academy series at Zandvoort, Valle Esports is now preparing for a first full season in FSR. Results haven't been what we were hoping for, but pace was still very promising.

Established a year ago, Valle has grown massively in the last few months, with some great drivers joining the team. Now, we want to add some more great drivers to our lineup!

We are looking for at least 2 Academy drivers, and we might look into the possibility of signing up the team in the Pro division as well. We are looking for fast drivers with experience on rFactor 2 in order to push for big results.

You can get to know more about our team on our social channels, while you can DM me on Discord if you are interested in joining us for the 2021 season.

LINKS
Valle Instagram
Valle Twitter
-
contact Rib.ai#5691 on Discord if interested

Last edited:

Massimiliano Ribolli

WC Team Manager
PRO Team Manager
ACA Championship
ACA Team Manager
Website
valleesports.com
Team
Valle Esports
After joining for the last three rounds of the 2020 Academy season, we are ready for the 2021 season - but we still have some open positions.

Open positions:
- 1x Test driver/setup developer - setup knowledge required, you will practice with our Academy drivers working with them to get good setups for our races.
- 1x AMA driver for Academy reserve role - setup knowledge not required, but it would be a big plus. Ideally, we are looking for someone with pace to fight for the final points positions at least. (driver found)
- 2x PRO drivers -if you are still looking for a seat in the PRO division, I'm considering joining the 2nd tier as well, but we would be on the reserve list at least for the start of the season.

If you are interested you can either DM me here or on Discord (Rib#5691).

EDIT: AMA drivers found

Last edited:

Carlos Martín

Team Owners' Association
Preseason Championship
If you are wondering to join Valle or any other team, I think Massimiliano is a good owner and manager, you will have a good experience with him and his team!

Massimiliano Ribolli

WC Team Manager
PRO Team Manager
ACA Championship
ACA Team Manager
Website
valleesports.com
Team
Valle Esports
Thanks Carlos, too kind :D

AMA driver has been found already, I still have space for PRO drivers, but we would be on the reserve list for the start of the season. Still, if you are out of a seat, we can help.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources