Thanks for everything, OFR!

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Felipe Giro

ISR Administration
Media Department
Technical Department
Website
facebook.com
Team
NetRex Grand Prix
Text taken from my Facebook page.

The following might not come as a huge surprise for most people but I'd like to confirm that anyway.

I'm officially not driving for Origin Front Row Racing next year in Formula SimRacing. The team has decided to pull out of the competition in the 2017 season and move on to new objectives. I'm deeply saddened by having to make this decision, but I'm sure greater things are coming in the future.

There's nothing left to do but thank every single member of the OFR team for welcoming me back in May. I've learned so much with you guys and, despite I haven't won the drivers' title, I had the time of my career driving for you.

That doesn't mean I'm not a part of the group anymore, though. I'll still be around in case the project works, as I told you guys privately, but for now, it's a massive thank you and best of wishes for the future.

Cheers,
Felipe.

Website
www.facebook.com
Team
CoRe SimRacing
Very nice post Felipe, you have been an incredible driver on and off the track since the start of this series. This message is an example of your character. Too bad not everyone has similar decency to act like you...

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources