Teams that are open to approaches for Pro seats.

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

David O'Reilly

Over the past few days a couple of drivers have messaged me asking for some information about joining FSR.
One common issue is that they are looking for a drive in Pro but not in contact with a team so far.

Maybe as an idea; If you are a team that is open to the idea of new members joining you in Pro you could simply reply to this thread.
In this way drivers can approach you.

Team
DTR
Thanks Dave. As a first, I am indeed looking for a Pro seat. Haven't got any representative lap times yet but planning to do so over the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Sharjeel

David O'Reilly

So gents, it seems most teams are happy with their line up.
I suggest if you are without a team that you join up with others in the same boat.
Many hands make light work.

Feel free to post any questions.

Since I`m without team this year by reasons everybody knows lol, I started my own team. Its nothing really serious. Dont expect much support or any leadership by me. I`m looking for a second driver to fill up my pro team. You dont have to pay anything additional to your own driver license. PM me if interested.

Team
DTR
I am very happy to say that I am now a part of Georg Winter's team for which I would duly like to thank him and DOR for facilitating a meeting point for drivers and teams. As such I am no longer looking for a seat in Pro.

Thanks and regards,
Sharjeel

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources