Team Instinctus 2017 PRO Driver Announcement

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
Here is the press report, written in third person...

'Team Instinctus are delighted to announce the signing of team founder Matthew Tuson, who will drive for the team in the PRO series for 2017.

Matt currently competes in the AMA division, representing the Team Instinctus banner.

"It was a long decision on whether I felt I was going to be ready to participate in PRO, as I struggle with setups even in AMA, but once this team was put together and I could use a setup done by someone who is good at setups, I immediately started to get the hang of this car, and I thought, why not drive in PRO next year. I even considered jumping up with immediate effect but I decided to wait till next year as 1. For the rest of this year Sunday afternoons are quite tricky and 2. When I start I don't want to compete at the back, I want to race competitively. I would be competing as a reserve driver alongside my AMA commitments if it was allowed but unfortunately the rules don't allow AMA drivers to do a race in PRO at the moment."

This won't involve the sacking of any of the current drivers for the team. If all the current drivers decide to remain in PRO for 2017, a third team will be made...

Team Instinctus also has intentions to try to enter WC, if we feel we are all ready to take on that challenge, what the ideal situation would be depending on drivers would be to have one WC team, two ACE teams and 3 PRO teams.'

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources