SimRacingTools for Turkey

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
This is a server side issue. Its really simple. Someone turn on SRT and see if the server is picking it up. If yes then everyone must use SRT. If not then ask the admin/devs to fix it.

FSR races should not take place without it. You risk compromising the integrity of the competition.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
I've just finish to read all messag I am sorry but I didn't want to exegirate,I didn't wanner say that someone cheats.But there are some people who think that the game was blocked because of SRT so I thought that someone didn't want to use it, it's not true, this is a problem of old build RF2. I am not an ignorant I am simply a correct person that's why I'd like to have 100% secure races. I can make mistakes during the race but in this case it's my fault and I pay the consequenses. If there some problems with SRT it's enough just to contact the administrator who will solve all these problems, in this competitive championship the anticheat is fondumental thing also becuase in the past there were some real cases of cheat before Kris Cobb has come, a lot of us have a real hard training before the race and so it's right to garantee the correct event. David O'Reilly you are welcome at my home, you are invited and I I will cook the pizza for you ;)

Last edited:

Victor Ivanov

Vice-President
Staff member
Forum Administrator
ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
To be honest I have had loads of issues with SRT but I prefer having issues on server or client level than seeing the cheaters' card being played. Of course if the server problem is terminal a solution must be found because having no anticheat in FSR is unacceptable.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
To be honest I have had loads of issues with SRT but I prefer having issues on server or client level than seeing the cheaters' card being played. Of course if the server problem is terminal a solution must be found because having no anticheat in FSR is unacceptable.
if you have problems with SRT contact the administrator, he will help ;)

are you sure that this is caused by anticheat? I had screenfreeze in bahrain but i had it also in practice without it
yes. On the silverstone race week I did many laps of practice, half the ace race and lap 1 of wc. I had 0 screenfreezes in practice where i did around 400 laps, turned srt on for the races and in around 40 laps I think it was I had over 10 freezes.

yes. On the silverstone race week I did many laps of practice, half the ace race and lap 1 of wc. I had 0 screenfreezes in practice where i did around 400 laps, turned srt on for the races and in around 40 laps I think it was I had over 10 freezes.
you should write to mauro musella on fb, srt owner, he will help you for sure

you should write to mauro musella on fb, srt owner, he will help you for sure
already did after silverstone, provided him with the video above. There have been fixes since then which have improved this for me but like I said the freezes still occasionally happen. It is progressing however which is important and eventually these issues will be gone.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
This is the time to mention, there are other drivers that have problems with SRT? if you want to solve your problems you have to work together. what do you think? the admin of SRT needs information to understand if there are problems

This is the time to mention, there are other drivers that have problems with SRT? if you want to solve your problems you have to work together. what do you think? the admin of SRT needs information to understand if there are problems
as i said above, this has already been done.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
I've known recently that SRT works perfectly on registered servers. So pay attention for the symbols BOOST e LAG because SRT can use better BOOST. So if you try on your servers you may have freeze and if you want to verify efficency of SRT you have to drive on official sites, It's enough to make few laps to understand that there are some problems, files of telemetry are very useful because if the administrator can't see in live the day after SRT makes logs and can see everything, bye ;)

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
Admins can view realtime whether the users have telemetry installed or not. Telemetry does not have anything to do with the anticheat.
SimRacingTools checks all user's processes, to find out anything illegal. One more check is made by the telemetry: some cheats can be hidden changing the process name or are not listed in the windows services at all, but modify the game physics. The telemetry check makes you know if something is strange in the user's car (for example if the tire wear is too slow, etc..

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
SimRacingTools checks all user's processes, to find out anything illegal. One more check is made by the telemetry: some cheats can be hidden changing the process name or are not listed in the windows services at all, but modify the game physics. The telemetry check makes you know if something is strange in the user's car (for example if the tire wear is too slow, etc..
We don't require the telemetry files and it only shows if a threshold is crossed (example, Brake temps hit 1200 deg).

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
no users have to send any telemetry. When i talk about telemetry i mean that SRT client send automatically to SRT servers and visible from league admin. We (league admin) can see every telemetry anomalies, if a tyre assume same value for to much time, if the fuel level remain constant for a certain time. All amonalies that benn produced by cheat. furthemore by telemetry is possibile to get the start session time, reported in batch report and then you can check if all drivers have the same session time and so if have really connected to the same game server. Bye ;)

FSR Server Time

Discord

Latest resources