SimRacingTools for Turkey

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Dewald Nel

I am Giordano not Michele, Here we don't talk about nationality ; Id like to say and maybe I didn't explain it very well that SRT works perfectly so it has to be used. WE HAVE TO INSTALL FILES OF TELEMETRY JUST TO MAKE IT WORKS PERFECTLY
Sounds like you are struggling to read properly. I said I don't agree with the decision, but I don't agree with your infantile allegations either.

I am Giordano not Michele, Here we don't talk about nationality ; Id like to say and maybe I didn't explain it very well that SRT works perfectly so it has to be used. WE HAVE TO INSTALL FILES OF TELEMETRY JUST TO MAKE IT WORKS PERFECTLY
SRT doesn't work perfectly, as Kris has already outlined twice I think. I still have issue with srt, people had issue with srt in WC at hockenheim. What do we have to do to make this information settle in your brain.

Dewald Nel

we had 3 weeks to test it properly, last race was an exception and none complained about it because the update was out 5 minutes before the race. In previous race we updated without any test
I agree with what you are saying. But knowing you, you probably still think there is some weird reason behind it.

I think it's time Giordano and Michele run FSR really. They always seem to know better.

Then others can call them cheats for a change.
I agree with what you are saying. But knowing you, you probably still think there is some weird reason behind it.
Just be serious, if you want I can troll again but I remember you last time crying in a post

SRT doesn't work perfectly, as Kris has already outlined twice I think. I still have issue with srt, people had issue with srt in WC at hockenheim. What do we have to do to make this information settle in your brain.
So if there are problems why cobb said to musella that there aren't any issue with it but people is complaining about anticheat?

Dewald Nel

Just be serious, if you want I can troll again but I remember you last time crying in a post

So if there are problems why cobb said to musella that there aren't any issue with it but people is complaining about anticheat?
Are you high? You are obviously not reading what I am typing properly. But going on what you've done in the past, this is not surprising.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
No one complained to me. I made this decision based on the fact its a brand new version and we had issues with it last race. That's it. NO ONE not even my own team have said anything and def have not influenced any decision. I made it because of SERVER SIDE issues, not client side.

Ernesto De Angelis

ISR Administration
Legal Department
Media Department
Let's try to be constructive: why don't we arrange a test especially with guys having issues to make sure everything works fine? I think we all agree racing without control tool shouldn't happen, first of all to protect drivers themselves from stupid allegations.

because having had issues such as this
I was happy with the fact that I was getting less screen freezes than before, saw that progress was being made and felt no need to report it. For the record I would like srt to be used for this race regardless of issues, I only began posting in here due to Giordano's accusations.

The thing that continues to blow my mind is the ability of the internet forum to license people to behave totally without manners or respect.
What causes people to behave like total arseholes?
If you were physically sitting at a table with Kris Cobb are these the things you would say and is this how you would say it?
Its not a bad test is it? Woukd I say this in person?

Without Kris we FSR would have been in deep shit long ago.
He has continued to work hard in running, developing the league and in supporting and encouraging the teams that put in the work such as the media and press teams.

Does anyone recognise him for that or god forbid say thanks?

Personally I dropped out of the press team after 1 season as the total lack of recognition or thanks for about 8 hrs work after every race just wore me down.
There is always about 8 people ready to criticise or call "cheat" for every 1 person ready to say "hey great job"

If you havent said anything positive or constructive or thanked anyone lately I am talking about you.
If you have accused hard working ppl of cheating I am also talking about you.

There is a cultural issue here and good people who do valuable things for this league are getting pissed of with the plain bad manners, ignorance and lack of judgment of some people.
If the cap fits wear it.
And yes If we were physically in the same room I would say the same.

Dewald Nel

I was happy with the fact that I was getting less screen freezes than before, saw that progress was being made and felt no need to report it. For the record I would like srt to be used for this race regardless of issues, I only began posting in here due to Giordano's accusations.
Same here - I told Kris I don't agree with it. But some people seem to only read what they want.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
this is a problem old build rf2, not is a problem SRT.

are you sure that this is caused by anticheat? I had screenfreeze in bahrain but i had it also in practice without it

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources