SimRacingTools for Turkey

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
SimRacingTools anticheat will be optional for Turkey.

Drivers that have had no issues with SRT if you could use it that would be good. I want to test the newer version before we make it mandatory again.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
no anticheat I do not run, sorry!
what's the problem? I make three championships with SRT never a problem

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
what are the problems? in the last race i was penalized 30 seconds for cut, rules are rules ok for me. who doesn't use anticheat regulary must be disquilified, rules are rules, ok?!

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
what are the problems? in the last race i was penalized 30 seconds for cut, rules are rules ok for me. who doesn't use anticheat regulary must be disquilified, rules are rules, ok?!
Unless the rule is suspended like we did the last race. It was the right thing to do, or do you really expect me to DQ everyone in WC?

Dewald Nel

rules are rules!!!!!!! the truth is that someone doesn't want SRT.
Is this an Italian thing, accusing people of sinister crap? Oh wait it isn't - some of the nicest guys in Sim racing I know are Italians.

I 100% disagree with the decision, and I hope the decision gets revised - but these accusations from you and Michele are bordering on the laughable and condescending.

Kris was the one who requested the latest changes from the author of SRT, if you look at the SRT forums without your blinkers on. Why would he not want to use it?

It's not the best decision IMO, but then again I understand the reasoning even if I disagree with it.

Is this an Italian thing, accusing people of sinister crap? Oh wait it isn't - some of the nicest guys in Sim racing I know are Italians.

I 100% disagree with the decision, and I hope the decision gets revised - but these accusations from you and Michele are bordering on the laughable and condescending.

Kris was the one who requested the latest changes from the author of SRT, if you look at the SRT forums without your blinkers on. Why would he not want to use it?

It's not the best decision IMO, but then again I understand the reasoning even if I disagree with it.
it's so nice from you that you always think to me :oops:

rules are rules!!!!!!! the truth is that someone doesn't want SRT.
its comments like this that really make me reconsider whether I want to stay in this league or not. I love it here but this is beyond ridiculous, same goes for the comments made a few weeks ago. I will say it AGAIN if you don't appreciate kris' work that is ricidulous and so disrespectful. If I were him and had to go through all these accusations week in week out when im basically single handedly running both the league itself and the top division, I would tell you all to **** off in half a minute and throw the towel in. PLEASE show some respect for god sake.

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship
Well its not up to you.

By all means answer the question: Who doesn't want SRT?
if you say you do not use srt I think someone has complained, why to keep the decision optional? SRT has to activate everyone because even you don't see it at the moment ; if you install files of telemetry you can see everything after, So I don't understand why we don't have to use SRT, it works perfectly

Well its not up to you.

By all means answer the question: Who doesn't want SRT?
no the question is why aren't we using it? we are not making any accusation of cheating, but musella said that FSR didn't reported any bugs and you said to him that we don't have problem with it so why aren't we using it?

we had 3 weeks to test it if there were bugs so if none reported any problem i think we can race with it. If there are problems we don't have any problem to not use it like we did in hock, but if there aren't we have to use it

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
no the question is why aren't we using it? we are not making any accusation of cheating, but musella said that FSR didn't reported any bugs and you said to him that we don't have problem with it so why aren't we using it?
Because it wasn't working the last race and we are making an exception.
I want to make sure it works personally, not through a 3rd party, before I subject the league to any potential bugs. Pretty much the same reason we are NOT moving to Build 1098.

Dewald Nel

its comments like this that really make me reconsider whether I want to stay in this league or not. I love it here but this is beyond ridiculous, same goes for the comments made a few weeks ago. I will say it AGAIN if you don't appreciate kris' work that is ricidulous and so disrespectful. If I were him and had to go through all these accusations week in week out when im basically single handedly running both the league itself and the top division, I would tell you all to **** off in half a minute and throw the towel in. PLEASE show some respect for god sake.
I think it's time Giordano and Michele run FSR really. They always seem to know better.

Then others can call them cheats for a change.

Because it wasn't working the last race and we are making an exception.
I want to make sure it works personally, not through a 3rd party, before I subject the league to any potential bugs. Pretty much the same reason we are NOT moving to Build 1098.
we had 3 weeks to test it properly, last race was an exception and none complained about it because the update was out 5 minutes before the race. In previous race we updated without any test

Giordano Valeriano

World Championship

I am Giordano not Michele, Here we don't talk about nationality ; Id like to say and maybe I didn't explain it very well that SRT works perfectly so it has to be used. WE HAVE TO INSTALL FILES OF TELEMETRY JUST TO MAKE IT WORKS PERFECTLY

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources