Searching for a team

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Hey guys,

My name is Bart de Laat, 31years young and live in the Netherlands.

Since a little kid im inspired by racing on consoles and reallife.
The first online experience was in 2009 with the game GRID on the Xbox360 followed by Codemaster Games F1 2010 untill F1 2013.
Also in that time i felt in love with Race Pro (same as Race07).
On these game (F1 and RacePro) i have managed to set some world records without assists.

Back in those day's when i proudly set those world records i remember a guy named Chris de Jong saying me that im a fake arcade racer and challenged me that day to come over rFactor where the real guy's are.
In that time he blocked me on facebook because i was an arcade racer, which is/was fake in his point of view.
But as i always said to Chris if i have a PC the challenge is accepted, so after almost 3years when this convertation happend i am here now! :)

With this saying i am searching for a team who likes to have a driver onboard which is motivated, a nice guy to work together with and has a good sense of humor.
I am a commited driver and likes to help others (if needed) improving as well.
I also have some basic knownledge working on setups and telemetry.

With this all saying i hope there is a team available which loves racing as the way i do, that means serious racing with fun and a smile! :)

Also next to this i would like to know what is the normal process to compete in the World Championship.

Thank you everyone in advanced!

Kind regards,
Bart

Team
DTR
Hey Bart,
Welcome to FSR. Set some times on the server, preferably Silverstone. I have a vacant seat in my team HRT. If you are doing decent lap times, we will take it on from there.

Sharjeel

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
Welcome Bart

If you new to Sim Racing and want to be shown the ropes around, then the FSR AMA Championship is the perfect place to start (of course only a small fee is needed but still) if you are willing to tag along with me (Squire Motorsports) then i would be more than happy, also it takes a lot to compete in the WC (big fee and huge amount of skill and speed) where its easier to race in AMA to build up confidence.

See you out on track.

Ron :)

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports

FSR Server Time