OSW Direct Drive Wheel to sell

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Lukas Schmidt

Team
Avid Chronic Racing
Hi Guys, I will move house next month. Really unfortunately I won't have space anymore for my OSW Wheel in the new place and generally won't have that much time for simracing anymore because I will start with Uni in September, so I decided to sell it. Before putting it on ebay or sth. like this, I thought I post this here, if someone is interested to buy it. Best would be when you would live near Switzerland (Italy, France, Germany...) so you would be able to get it directly at my house. Alternatively I can also send it to you but I guess that would be quite expensive because of the weight of the motor.

Just some short info about the parts of the Wheel:
-Pre Assembled Direct Drive Kit with Ioni Pro and Small Mige Motor (20nm) from Sim-Pli.city
-Q1R Quickrelease Base side and wheel Side 50mm Formula Style
-Buttonplate from Ascher-Racing
-Fanatec Flat 1 Wheel Rim
So it's a complete Package, and you won't need to buy any additional stuff.

I bought the wheel a year ago, everything is in great condition and of course fully working, new Price was around 2100€. So I expect to sell it for around 1400€-1800€ depending on conditions.
Just message me here or in discord when you're interested or know someone who could be interested to buy the wheel.

I also added some pictures and here you can see the wheel in action

IMG_7732.jpg
IMG_7733.jpg
IMG_7734.jpg
IMG_7737.jpg

Last edited:

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources