New Qualifying Format

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Or the slower guys behind burning up their options unable to get by the faster more skilled drivers in front on primes and then dropping further out of it when the tyres are reversed.
Think Parisis at Bahrain on primes. Jumped them all and held position.
Kostadinov at Silverstone first prime runner. He dropped back but the option runners behind him didnt manage to get by.

Chris de Jong

BANNED
i think its awesome! reminds me of f1 15 years ago or something. great system and equal for everyone AND most importantly it gives the drivers another element to play with and that is the right timing to go out as ACE in Silverstone wasa great example

Or the slower guys behind burning up their options unable to get by the faster more skilled drivers in front on primes and then dropping further out of it when the tyres are reversed.
Think Parisis at Bahrain on primes. Jumped them all and held position.
Kostadinov at Silverstone first prime runner. He dropped back but the option runners behind him didnt manage to get by.
Than they should have started on primes too ;) if they are behind a prime running car and burning options the race engineer made something wrong for sure

I`m just saying that we shouldnt make same mistakes like F1 and try to increase the racing by regulations. It should be more: 26cars, 1 track, may the best win.
I would even like to see that we can use all 4 compounds. If teams are testing properly they will find out which tyre is the fastest on race distance and most teams will come to pretty similar tyres even without regulations

Chris Rabey

ISR Administration
Sporting Department
Media Department
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
I agree with Georg. Opening up the tyre rules will make it more unpredictable and more fun. AMA does it and that was pretty awesome. Of course it's there for a reason. But I don't see why we should mirror F1 in tyre rules, FOM will take us down :D

Victor Ivanov

Vice-President
Staff member
Forum Administrator
ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Opening the tyre rules with introducing 3 compounds will make the things a lot better than allowing top 10 to have free choice.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources