My Driving Time is Up......

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
Ok......where do I start? (on the grid of course........or pitlane if i cocked up, but still).

British Grand Prix this weekend, I am Home, but this Home Grand Prix, will be my last Home Grand Prix, as you know i am have a really awkward (and sometimes dangerous) driving style, when i get in the cockpit i want to try and be the best at what i do, but i never been ale to reach that peak, because when i get into the car i feel like an utter child and just basically go nuts and never really concentrate on the job in hand and i also let my attitude get the best of me and well lets just say i suffered from it, 4 years of SimRacing and well only got a couple of podiums (in all leagues general), i never got a win (which i craved most), when i make the smallest of mistakes i get jumped on and well i lost that will and spark to race for the sake of a hobby or doing what i do best, so now after this, i can deeply say i have made the right decision, because i will be retiring as a driver at the end of the year and well it was a very difficult decision to make, but i have finally made it.

I was only 7 years old when i got introduced to PC racing with Geoff Crammonds Microprose GP2 and went ham on it and done the same thing on GP3, GP4, Racing Simulation 2 and ToCA RD3, then in 2012 when i got a PC of my own i discovered rFactor and in turn discovered FSR (thanks to David Armstrong aka Simon Adebisi), thats when i got involved with SimRacing and spent mostly every waking moment trying to make myself a good river that just goes nuts when i take the wheel, but never can get up to the speed that i wanted to and relaxed down on the racing when i started working more on the media side of things and eventually leads up to this decision.

Other things that lead to my retirement is my own personal issues with my Family, doing broadcasts of my own and College ofcourse, but most of it is Family, i'm about to be an Uncle for the second time (in June) and other Sister is getting married in March next year and well just spend time more with them, like i said I am still here as a Manager, I am still here as a member of the Media team and i am still here for Banter....but as a driver at the end of the year, My Driving Time is Up......

Thank you very much for the past 4 years with those involved, now i can still down and have a pint of Guinness.

Ondrej

Haha Google now recommended this post so I opened it. I don't regret it. Massive insight into autists mind. Also squire you think anyone gives a shit? I was amused though and would have given you like for the first time if it wasn't so desperately dumb.

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
Haha Google now recommended this post so I opened it. I don't regret it. Massive insight into autists mind. Also squire you think anyone gives a shit? I was amused though and would have given you like for the first time if it wasn't so desperately dumb.
Ondrej you are nothing more than a closed minded idiot, the fact that you of all people have the audacity to comment on thread that you think "time to f*ck his sh*t up" i should ask you, do you think anyone one else (apart from that one guy) gives one as well??

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
and yes i do have Autism, the fact that you bring it up all the time makes you an attention wh*re queen (not king cos you are not a king in any way, shape or form)

Dominic Foster

Ron, I have nothing against you, if you want to retire then that is your decision and I respect that.
@Ondrej I now speak directly to you. I have seen what you post about people, Facebook etc. I find you a disgusting person and I hope to never hear from you again. You are a good driver, and you were the race engineer of the best driver FSR has ever seen. How can someone be SO professional and yet rip into someone not just because they are not the 'best driver' but because they are autistic?! Autism isn't fu**ing funny, and for you to personally attack Ron because of it is outrageous. Grow the fu*k up or get the fu*k out you utter tw*t.
@Georg Winter I hope you liked his post by accident. I can put up with people having a go at each other because of their driving, that is why we are here, to drive. But for him to personally attack Ron is bang out of line.
For anyone to agree with what Ondrej is saying, is fuc*ing stupid.

Ron, I have nothing against you, if you want to retire then that is your decision and I respect that.
@Ondrej I now speak directly to you. I have seen what you post about people, Facebook etc. I find you a disgusting person and I hope to never hear from you again. You are a good driver, and you were the race engineer of the best driver FSR has ever seen. How can someone be SO professional and yet rip into someone not just because they are not the 'best driver' but because they are autistic?! Autism isn't fu**ing funny, and for you to personally attack Ron because of it is outrageous. Grow the fu*k up or get the fu*k out you utter tw*t.
@Georg Winter I hope you liked his post by accident. I can put up with people having a go at each other because of their driving, that is why we are here, to drive. But for him to personally attack Ron is bang out of line.
For anyone to agree with what Ondrej is saying, is fuc*ing stupid.
I suggest you, that you stop to insult other people for their opinion. Otherwise you`re not better than him ;)

Dominic Foster

I suggest you, that you stop to insult other people for their opinion. Otherwise you`re not better than him ;)
He is attacking someone because they are autistic, I am telling him to stop, and I am as bad as him? I used to have respect for you Georg, but that has just gone out the window.

You didnt tell him to stop. You told him to "Grow the fu*k up or get the fu*k out you utter tw*t"
Dont feed the troll and dont go down to his niveau.

Did I say with a single word that it is ok?
And do you really think insulting Ondrej will stop him from writing those things? It is only motivating him to do more like that.
But some people need to play the world safer ;) Report the post to admin and there you go. No need to keep on where he started...

Dominic Foster

Did I say with a single word that it is ok?
And do you really think insulting Ondrej will stop him from writing those things? It is only motivating him to do more like that.
But some people need to play the world safer ;) Report the post to admin and there you go. No need to keep on where he started...
I have reported it, and I know that me having a go at him isn't going to help. But I know someone who is very badly autistic and epileptic etc. and I don't find it acceptable. I am amazed he isn't banned from FSR forums yet.
And if you don't think it's okay, why did you like his post?

If you wish to keep that discussion on feel free to PM me.
I dont have to explain myself why I like a post and why I dislike another one.

Dominic Foster

If you wish to keep that discussion on feel free to PM me.
I dont have to explain myself why I like a post and why I dislike another one.
Fine, if you like people attacking others for who they are then you do that, it's your life.
I am not saying anything else on the matter, but my view of FSR and it's community has changed significantly.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
Fuck sake. I have autism, before I found your jokes very funny, now I can't! I am just very disappointed that someone who was engineer of the best driver and the best team in the history of FSR would go saying something like this!

Thomas Vester

On that quote..

Official FSR Forum Rules and Guidelines

3. While discussion on the forum is allowed, rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or inflammatory posts are NOT allowed. This includes posts with a clear intention to start an argument, or commonly known as a "flame war". Such posts are subject to moderators decision and may be edited/removed.

6. Absolutely NO racism, sexism, profanity, sexually-oriented or inappropriate language, or any type of discrimination is allowed. Such messages will be immediately edited/removed by a moderator and the user is subject to consequences based on the Forum Behavior Penalty list. Please note that something posted without the intention of insulting a given individual/party but is still offensive will also be edited/removed. As a rule of thumb, if you have doubts about posting something, don’t post it.

2. Moderators are allowed administer penalties following the Forum Behavior Penalties list, depending on the infraction.

Website
www.facebook.com
Team
CoRe SimRacing
It's not like anyone gives a shit about what you say/write anyway, except those 2-3 no lifers in your group that sit behind a pc monitor 24/7, stop dickriding yourself and just don't be a point of discussion, nobody gives a shit about how amazing you used to be as you always love to say, you are irrelevant, just shut up.

Last edited:

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
In his bio, Ondrej should add the 'Martin Christensen Award,' which is the award for the person who is most like Martin Christensen xD

FSR Server Time

Discord

Latest resources