Looking for seat in PRO

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Hi everyone, I am looking for an open seat at an established team in the PRO series. I have been practising this whole year with the 2015 mod at 100% AI difficulty and I've been able to run with the field comfortably and put in solid midfield lap times. I`m not gonna sell myself as the fastest driver out there but I've had enough experience in offline rFactor and rF2 and online in iRacing, PCars and Assetto Corsa to be confident that I can drive safely in a competitive environment.

I've always wanted to join this league but couldn't because the schedule didn't suit me (I used to live in South America) but now I'm settled in Europe and got myself a nice wheel to establish myself and hopefully move up the ladder at some stage. I'd of course be willing to do whatever testing you need to see if I'm a fit.

If there weren't any drives open, I'd consider starting my own team. It wouldn't be my first choice as I'd like some support in setting up the car and overall entering the community. Any takers?

Hi Jaime,
I would recommend signing up for the winter series. Its a great way to meet other drivers, get noticed and get a feel for the racing. People like to see what you do on track as well.
I do recommend joining an established team if possible for the support and help.

Hi David, thanks for the advice. I've signed up and will be hotlapping the shit out of Mid Ohio until the first race. Gotta say I like the concept of the Indycar for the offseason and the Special Events lined up. Se ya'll on track!

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources