Looking for a team in pro Category

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Team
DTR
Hi,

Greetings all. I am new to FSR but have been sim racing for quite a while. I would like to join FSR in the PRO category but have been informed by admins that I need to join a team. I would like to know if any teams/ drivers are interested in a driver. I would be glad to provide further info about myself if there are any intrested takers.

Regards,
Sharjeel

Team
DTR
Hi Georg,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did some laps of Monza about a week ago I guess. Then I did some more in a private session a couple of days, although that wont be valid. Let me know if there is a specific time I should join the server to do some laps.

Cheers,
Sharjeel

You need to get on the server, do some laps and show your pace. The best way would be to do it with some other drivers on the server to compare their pace to yours cause the amount of rubber makes a big difference

Team
DTR
Thanks guys. Did some laps yesterday and reached 1:28:441. I am losing massive chunks of time esp. in Sector 3 at Ascari and Parabolica. The default setup makes the car tail happy at Ascari while a setup I developed causes massive understeer. Will go on about tweaking tonight and see how it goes.

Hey guys. Looking for a team too. I'm at 1.22 with a lot of room for improvement. A bit lost about how to complete my registration. Thanks

Hello fellas, I'm looking for a team. Just got in the 1:22 pace, still need more practice and better setup. I play racing simulators since 2008, my previous experience are: rF1, NetKar PRO, Iracing, Assetto Corsa, rF2, and some others... I can wash the boxes, serve food to the staff, and a lot of other things, multi-task pilot, call me.

Thank you!

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources