Invictus Motorsport: Team Statement

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
We are not going to name any drivers here as I don't want to publically shame anyone.

As you all are probably aware of the situation that one of our drivers has been exposed for being a banned cheater who was racing under a fake name.

We as a team were completely unaware that this is what had been happening, and when it all emerged today, we were shocked. As a team that is so passionate about sim racing, and put in so much effort for our debut season to be as good as it can be, we are utterly disgusted to hear that this is what had been happening.

I want to ask people to please not let this give the team a bad image. We are going to move on and try to ensure we can be competitive. And please do not associate the Invictus Motorsport name with cheating. As a passionate team, we condone fair racing. We do not condone cheating. And I know I am an easy target for teasing, and it is one thing teasing me for things like my pace etc, but teasing me about this, a situation I am honestly disgusted about, is crossing the line.

The driver in question is now no longer associated with Invictus Motorsport.

I know we aren't responsible but as a team that gave this driver a chance, I feel responsible in some way, and I want to apologise anyway to the league for this.

Now it is time to rebuild.

Javier Torrus

I don't know much about the situation but I can imagine how disappointing can be when something like this happens. Best of luck for your team Matt, I hope you find out a replacement soon.:)

Dewald Nel

Don't worry about it. This scoundrel has been at it for years, and had most of us fooled.

Good on the guys who caught him (won't name them here publicly).

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources