Invictus Motorsport Presents The IP-001 V8

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
INVICTUS PRESS RELEASE

Today is a big day for the Invictus Motorsport team as our FSR journey gets underway for real with the presentation of the all new IP-001 V8!

'This is a big day for the team to be revealing our all new challenger for the season, as all our efforts over the past few months are now out there in the public,' said Matt Tuson, a manager and part owner of the team. 'I myself am extremely excited for this year, for our team to compete in all divisions of FSR. For me personally, FSR has been a big part of my life since 2011 when a friend sent me some of the highlights videos from 2010. 6 years on, to part own a team that is going to enter WC is an exciting thought, and it is going to be a proud moment to see our yellow cars lining up on the grid for the season opener in Melbourne.'

Invictus are now prepared to announce their drivers. Our WC drivers are going to be announced in a separate announcement next week, but we are ready to announce our ACE and PRO drivers.

ACE
Invictus Motorsport;
Andrej Borotovsky
Luke Maguire

Invictus White;
Ariff Roslan
Terry Crawford

PRO
Invictus Motorsport;
Matt Tuson
Lorenz Dougherty

Invictus Black;
Clayton Brown
Joao Martins

Invictus Green;
Jan Vesely.

NOTE: There are a few last minute changes. Antonio Hreljanovic was originally going to race in ACE but due to work commitments, he probably isn't going to be able to do it. I know the video says Roslan at the main Invictus and Maguire at Invictus White, but the change was literaly made 2 hours ago when Ariff decided he'd prefer to stay in the Invictus White.

Now here we have a list of our key team personnel.
@matt tuson - Co team principal
@JoeyVrolijk - Co team principal and owner of Invictus supported team, Drillers Motorsport
@Daniel Brewer - Setup department
Marco Ifosz - Statistics and livery
James (F1Maestro26) - Ambassador
James Casey - Ambassador
Luke Julyan - Ambassador

Here is the official team presentation video. Stay tuned here and to the @InvictusFSR twitter account for HD pictures and our WC driver announcement!

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources