FSR 2016 Broadcasts - Round 7: German Grand Prix

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
AMA:

ACE:

PRO:

WC:

I hope you enjoy the broadcasts presented this weekend. Good luck to all the drivers, and enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to ask if it is possible to fix replays, also more onboard please, it's really boring to watch all race from the tv camera.

Dewald Nel

And my recommendation is sometimes try staying with battles longer. Sometimes it seems like the person broadcasting loses patience before the battle can be fully appreciated. Not too long like 5 minutes, but at least 2 minutes.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll be streaming my first broadcast this Saturday, trying to take your suggestions into consideration. I may have the YouTube chat open while broadcasting, so if you have any suggestions during the broadcast, please leave them. Thanks!

I would like to ask if it is possible to fix replays, also more onboard please, it's really boring to watch all race from the tv camera.
That was because the Broadcaster didnt 100% know how to do replays. Its a bit different and more complicated to get used to it now with the new plugin. but once you`re used to it you wont miss any battle anymore :)

Gerlof de Vries

PRO Championship
Team
Flag-to-Flag
Hello guys, I've been wondering why there isn't and hasn't been an Ama broadcast for a while. Even now with a different host I don't see our league in the list. I hope this could still happen. And if that wasn't the case, I would love to know the reasoning behind it. We at the Ama league show great batteling and exciting racing, which will get more "rookies" excited to race with us. This is a great way to advertise and to get people into sim racing.

Thanks in advance!

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
Hello guys, I've been wondering why there isn't and hasn't been an Ama broadcast for a while. Even now with a different host I don't see our league in the list. I hope this could still happen. And if that wasn't the case, I would love to know the reasoning behind it. We at the Ama league show great batteling and exciting racing, which will get more "rookies" excited to race with us. This is a great way to advertise and to get people into sim racing.

Thanks in advance!
It takes people to be able to BC and commentate and that we just don't have. Signing up to AMA was fully known it was not guaranteed to be broadcasted (and reflects the price of driving in AMA). We do try to get it broadcasted but most of the time it just doesn't work out.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll be streaming my first broadcast this Saturday, trying to take your suggestions into consideration. I may have the YouTube chat open while broadcasting, so if you have any suggestions during the broadcast, please leave them. Thanks!
Do and WC too, I don't mind :p

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
AMA?

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
Just seen the earlier posts, I would be willing to commit to streaming and commentating on the AMA races, yes I can only stream at 15-30FPS but its better than nothing.

Obviously I can't do that as I'm a driver in AMA...

Just seen the earlier posts, I would be willing to commit to streaming and commentating on the AMA races, yes I can only stream at 15-30FPS but its better than nothing.

Obviously I can't do that as I'm a driver in AMA...
1. FSR is not doing low quality things. If we do something, we try to do it the best possible way. Nobody is enjoying a lagging stream
2. Why you first say you would stream and in the next sentence you say you can`t because you`re a driver? Makes no sense to me

Team
DTR
The thing about your commentary is there is loads of technical stuff along with a lot of track and car trivia thrown in, which is informative and at the same time very entertaining. So yeah, fantastic job and nothing I would want you to change.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources