FSR 2016 Broadcasts - Round 2: Bahrain Grand Prix

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
Is AMA going to be streamed?

Jernej Simončič

World Championship
WC Team Manager
At the start of the WC broadcast (at the end of the formation lap) there's really cool new stuff show, but at the graphics which show standings, I've got slovakian flag instead of slovenian, I'd be really happy to have this fixed. Why does everybody mix Slovenia and Slovakia :D We've even had slovakian anthems being played in real sport events for slovenian guys...

Slovakia was Czechoslowakia before and Slovenia was Jugoslavia before. So the name Slovakia was there before :)

Ernesto De Angelis

ISR Administration
Legal Department
Media Department
At the start of the WC broadcast (at the end of the formation lap) there's really cool new stuff show, but at the graphics which show standings, I've got slovakian flag instead of slovenian, I'd be really happy to have this fixed. Why does everybody mix Slovenia and Slovakia :D We've even had slovakian anthems being played in real sport events for slovenian guys...
Sorry Jernej, I'm the one behind those graphics. Will fix it but actually I took the info's from GPCOS and there you got slovakian flag:
http://gpcos.formula-simracing.net/driver-profile.php?id=4299

Jernej Simončič

World Championship
WC Team Manager
Fun fact: in our language Germany = Nemčija and Germans = Nemci, which means sth like "Deaf people", deaf = nem. Yeah we are a small nation but we can't understand Germans since 7th century :p

David O'Reilly

I spent some time as a guest of the Slovenian representatives at the 1992 Winter Olympics. If I recall correctly your country was brand new then. They were wonderful people. I spent a day skiing with the great champion skier Mateja Svet and fell in love with her. She gave me a audio cassette of a Slovenian singer called Vlado Kreslin. I used to annoy my flatmates by playing it at home.
I want to visit some day.
Lets get this flag right!

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources