Avid Chronic Racing Reveal Week!

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
Website
www.facebook.com
Team
CoRe SimRacing
AvidChronicRacingLogoColors.png

Avid Chronic Racing is now in its 3rd year in the Formula SimRacing Championships. We would like to start off this exciting week with our Staff and Management revel for the 2016 season!

Michi Hoyer joined the team in 2015, being an ACE Championship Title contender up until the last round. Michi was Assistant Team Prinicpal last year, gradually taking on more responsibility from Team Principal and Owner Kris Cobb while on FSR Admin duty. Michi has brought success to the young team and we look forward to what he brings to the team in 2016. Michi has stepped up to be the Team Principal of 2016, with 100% of the support of the team owners behind him. The ACR's Strategy Department is also headed by Michi Hoyer, making sure our drivers are 100% ready for the race weekend.
The Social Media director is Pashalis Gergis. The Greek ACE-division contender joined ACR in 2015, too. Since then he took the responsibility for the content published via ACR’s Social Media-Channels like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. He will be assisted in 2016 by David O’Reilly in order to spread the latest news about ACR.
David O’Reilly who joined 2015 as well as Michi Hoyer and Pashalis Gergis is going to be responsible for the ACR’s Marketing activity. With Michi Hoyer having achieved two new partnerships in 2015 David O’Reilly is looking forward to tighten the relationships and create new ones.
The Avid Chronic Management and Team Owners Kris Cobb, Cody Blanton and Michi Hoyer are looking forward to the upcoming season.

Avid Chronic Racing partners for 2016

Sensadigit - DashMeter PRO

sends.png

Sensadigit supports all Avid Chronic Racing drivers with free using-licenses of their Software “DashMeterPro for rFactor 2” - available on the App Store for iPhones and on the Play Store for Android.

Lisa Christin Brunner

0c55bfba4c-LCB Logo-LCB Logo 1 - Clear Background.png

Lisa Christin Brunner has signed a partnership with ACR in 2015. We are proud to have her as our partners and we wish her the best of luck in her personal season with touringcar racing in 2016. Good luck from ACR goes to her especially for a test in a former formula 3 car as well as for the 24h of Paul Ricard.

SimUtils - Race Manager PRO

658.png

This year simutils.dk is supporting ACR with its racing-technologies and knowledge. ACR is looking forward to an improved race-performance due to their service.

Sim Racing Teams
11222063_1181461238534863_4686256607273258940_n.jpg

For 2016 ACR is promoted by the simracingwebsite “simracingteams”.

Sim Racing Events
995360_1039095832808747_4594786111389259118_n.png
For 2016 ACR is promoted by the simracingwebsite “SimRacingEvents”, too.

And that is only the start, tune in our news feed for the upcoming updates regarding our line up this year!

By Michi Hoyer

Last edited:
Website
www.facebook.com
Team
CoRe SimRacing
PRO.png

After presenting our staff and sponsors for the 2016 season, it's time for our PRO lineupt to be in the spotlight. Our PRO contenders are going to be 4 teams, we have 4 new faces so make sure you read what they have to say while their prepare for the new season!

Avid Chronic Racing || David Cook - David O'Reilly

^1CB338A4A7687A1B16122209F89EDB0693D035159805770E78^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

David Cook and David O'Reilly are pairing up again this year, consisting the main team. Both of them have been some of the most consistent drivers for ACR throughout the 2015 season and we are pleased to have them for one more year. David Cook came 9th in the PRO Standings last year with 6 top 10 finishes, while 4 of them were in the last 4 races, showing great improvement, something that was shown in the 2016 Winter Series. His best race and qualifying result was P4. (Suzuka)
David O'Reilly has been doing many more things than just driving, he is the team's marketing director while he is also being involved in the league's and team's editorial departments, back to his PRO perfomance last year, the Australian based driver from Cardiff finished 20th in the 2015 season, his best race result was P8. (Suzuka)

David Cook interview.
David O'Reilly interview.

Avid Chronic Racing Blue || Daniel Benefield - Ben Horill

^E4212247A3484854AB1486220E3CB8128EAC754E123079C6D6^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

A completely new duo for our Blue team, both Daniel Benefield and Ben Horill have lots of experience on and off the track and we are more than happy they will be featuring our blue cars for 2016. Daniel is coming with much racing under his belt in other sims, that will surely let him show his raw potential in the PRO Series. Same goes for Ben Horill, Ben managed to do 3 races after joining the team in Suzuka in ACE last year and his best result was P12. The driver from Strewsburry will be surely looking better this year with more offseason testing and more time to develop within the team!

Avid Chronic Racing Gray || Eugene Van Loggerenberg - Lukas Schmidt

^C1FA3075CC10A070AE209354F761C672A3DE83B05F858FA190^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

A new face will team up with Eugene Van Loggerenberg for our Gray PRO Team. Lukas Schmidt is the 2nd driver Eugene will partner with throughout the 2016 year. The driver from Switzerland showed great potential in the 2016 Winter Series and everyone in the team hopes he can live up to the expectations, delivering good results for the Gray car. Back to Eugene, he has been known around the league as "Swaggenberg", and that's what we hope he'll race with, swag. The year he had in 2015 was far from ideal but he looks forward into coming back stronger this year, we fully support him and it's great to have him for the 3rd year! The driver from South Africa has completed 19 races, his best result last year was P6.(Bahrain)

Eugene Van Loggerenberg interview.
Lukas Schmidt interview.

Avid Chronic Racing Engineering || Pascal Chapon

AvidChronicRacingLogo.png

Pascal has been a longtime member of ACR, initially he was signed as a test driver in 2014 but he earned his spot and completed 10 races in the PRO Series last year. The driver from France will drive in our brand new white coloured car. His best result last year was P11. (United States)

Pascal Chapon interview.

Don't forget to tune in for our ACE Teams presentation tomorrow that will be the last one before our full livery and WC lineup reveal!

yes.png

Website
www.facebook.com
Team
CoRe SimRacing
ACE.png
After announcing our PRO lineup yesterday, it's time for us to present you our ACE contenders which are going to drive for Avid Chronic Racing in 2016! We have 2 new faces that we are eager to see on track!

Avid Chronic Racing || Pashalis Gergis - Michi Hoyer

Our best point scoring drivers last year, Michi Hoyer and Pashalis Gergis, are pairing up this year in our main team and the expectations are over the roof for the drivers from Germany and Greece respectively. Pashalis Gergis last year finished P8 in the standings, after grabbing 3 pole positions and a win at the Italian Grand Prix! On the other hand, Michi finished P4 in the standings after contending for the ACE Championship, even though his best result was P2 (3 times in a row), however, his consistency and the numerous top 5 and podium finishes helped him stay in contention for the title. We wish him and Pashalis the best for this year!

Pashalis Gergis interview.
Michi Hoyer interview.

Avid Chronic Racing Blue || Teemu Valkeejärvi - Luka Oslaković

^E4212247A3484854AB1486220E3CB8128EAC754E123079C6D6^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

A new face for the Blue team this year! Luka Oslaković will be teaming up with Teemu Valkeejarvi this year, Luka has been widely known to the league for the own team he managed until 2014, Venus Project. After taking a sabbatical in 2015 he is coming back stronger in 2016 and we are excited to have him! Teemu, after having an adequate year in 2015, is going to do his best and try to have a solid season, last season, he finished 15th in the standings and his best result was P8.

Avid Chronic Racing Gray || Mike Partington - TBA

^C1FA3075CC10A070AE209354F761C672A3DE83B05F858FA190^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Another new face, and a driver that the whole team relies on bringing his A game in ACE this year is Mike Partington, after having a short stint in World Championship last year where he managed to earn very solid results, he is coming back to the lower category to prove he is WC material, last year Mike had a pole position at Spa and a couple of podiums to add up to his resume. In WC his best scoring result was P5.

Mike Partington interview.

Stay tuned because tomorrow we are gonna introduce our World Championship lineup, including our brand new livery!

yes.png

Last edited:
Website
www.facebook.com
Team
CoRe SimRacing
FSR WC.png
After presenting our staff, PRO and ACE teams, it's time for the big boys, the World Championship contenders! This year we have 1 driver change in our WC team and we are eagerly waiting for the season to kick in and see how well can Nikodem and John-Eric do! Moreover, a video of our livery will follow, with some renders to conclude our presentation for our Formula SimRacing contenders this year in all 3 divisions!

Avid Chronic Racing || Nikodem Wisniewski - John-Eric Saxen

For one more year, we are happy to have John-Eric Saxen with us, his knowledge and experience throughout the years of competing are unmatched and valuable to our team that is looking to bounce back in World Championship! Last year John-Eric had a good start to the season with several point finishes and a top 5 one, however personal commitments and limited time didn't allow him to be at his full strength. We wish him the best for this year! John-Eric's first round in 2016 is gonna make his 123rd race in FSR!

Our newer addition, Nikodem Wisniewski, surely might remember him from his PRO Series participation last year, however, other commitments didn't allow him to race at all but this year we felt he is the right guy to contend for us in World Championship. With many simracing accomplishments, Nikodem took it to the next level this year and he reached the Gran Turismo Academy finals in Abu Dhabi, real-world racing surely helped him during the winter and we can't wait to see what he can do in 2016! Let's see what he had to say!

Nikodem Wisniewski interview
I'm really looking forward to WC season. It will be my first one in highest division, so I would like to send many thanks to my team - ACR. They have belief that I'll be proper man to racing in WC, although I didn't show much in last season. Unfortunately I couldn't driven all season, because my univeristy, because holiday job etc. Anyway, now I'm focused to do my best, and you can expect that I will not be a backmarker.
I was lucky that I could get some experience in real racing car on stunning Yas Marina Circuit. That helps me with adjusting my ffb and all pedals or wheel settings. I also have changed my old DFGT for a brand new T300 with T3PA PRO pedals. If you think that difference between that wheels is like betweeen Kamaz and GT-R, then you are right. Finally I don't need to worry about my brake pedal (last set was like 0-50-100 % and nothing between them). In VEC me and Kuba are going for championship, We have similar pace as always, so based on our experience I can say, that I'm looking forward to be very close to him also in FSR. Fasten your belts!

And now it's time to present you our cars for our 2016 teams, sit back and enjoy the amazing video our team members created, our cars have 4 different colours, indicating 4 different teams that are going to participate in Formula SimRacing!

yes.png

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources