A new team on the block...

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
After years of striving to compete in rFactor 2's top simracing organization, this year it is finally happening! I almost got my opportunity in PRO in 2014 before my wheel unfortunately decided to give up the ghost. Now I have a new wheel, and am about to contest my first season in FSR.

This year, MAT Motorsports Ltd will be entering FSR with major ambitions. I will start off in the AMA series this year with a single entry, which is myself. Later in the year, we hope to expand to a two car entry. I enter this team with massive ambitions. In 2017, I am aiming to expand to the PRO series, after a year in the AMA division to learn the basics. Later on, I hope this team can expand to the ACE series, and eventually, I am hoping to see my yellow cars line up on the WC grid in the future!

At the moment, the team only consists of one person, which is myself, but I am aiming to slowly recruit some staff to join this massive ambition that I have.

Tomorrow, I will reveal the first images of our 2016 AMA contender, the MP1-FSR.

I am not sure if I will be able to start racing in this weekend's race, because at the moment, I am having problems where my pedals are loose and whenever I hit the brakes, they move about, so I have to brake like 50 metres earlier than I want ATM. I know I probably won't be able to attend Bahrain and definitely not Spain, but I am hoping that I can start this weekend.

See you all on the track!

Last edited:

Chris Rabey

ISR Administration
Sporting Department
Media Department
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
Welcome Matt. Just like you, I'm planning on getting a year in AMA to learn the ropes and move up to PRO for 2017. Hopefully you can race in Melbourne, would be good to get some wheel to wheel action going.

Just like you Matt, I'm planning to get my contender unveiled tomorrow night - Textures are just so fiddly!

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
My car is already painted... Will be shown tonight

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration