2023 FSR Administrative Changes

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
Two trailer-park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

Guess who's back, back again
Cameron's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back

So Everyone... sometimes a break is needed. After months of being "out of simracing" and just racing FSR the last few months, I've reset my ambitions and motivation for it. Running a league especially is not an easy job, I think current Administration found that the hard way. I respect fully their efforts and understand their frustrations. Its a thankless job, and you have to do it for the passion of the league and getting minimal return.
The basis of FSR 2023 is really good. I like the concept, the professional graphic approach, the Car models look amazing and overall the racing this year and the championship fights are really competitive.

For some reason, I just enjoy running this league o_O Hosting the events and doing the prep work. Its some extra hours for a hobby that I dont mind doing. Over the past months i've been realising I'd want to run again for president in 2024. Plans have been made, but i am not 100% sure if its the right thing I want. Therefore, I'd like some months to test the waters. As you might expect from this post. I am back...

After discussions with current Administration and TOA. I'll be taking over from Cas to the end of the season. Again, big respect for what he's done. And I am not here to completely change what he's done. We'll finish the season in a similar manor, get things in order and look forward to 2024 season which won't be too far in the distance once this season is over :oops:

No Guarantee that i'll enjoy it enough to commit to 2024. But a couple months head start is always welcome.

Big thank you to the guys in the current Administration who'll continue their efforts, but also welcoming a couple guys back to the team, I hope to end the season with 2 great races in Suzuka and Brazil.

Once Cas and I sort out the transfer of everything over to me again, we'll be in full flow.

Thanks
Cameron :cool:

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources