2022 End-of-Season News Update!

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
Hi Guys, I hope you are all doing ok. But I have some good and bad news.

I am announcing that I will not be running for President again for 2023 Season. I will close of my tenure on 30th November as per normal presidential election process. So if you ever wanted to be president, now is the time to start planning

Some of you have already heard my thoughts but until now I have not had a clear idea of my future with FSR. I love the league and have devoted the last 7 years of my life to it, specifically the last 5 being President/Vice President. I may not have been the best President but I hope I served the league well where possible. I don’t want to just leave, I want to help the next generation.

We will, however, still be running an autumn series in October. We'll use this to hand over knowledge to the next generation in the hope to find new talent. So get involved if you want to learn!
Therefore we specifically have these positions open to fill in the Autumn series

If you are interested in these roles let us know! Thank you
Race Director - In control of server on race day. Briefs the Drivers and is ultimately in command of the race
Administrative - Organising forum for drivers to sign up and updating sign up sheets etc.
Mod work - Creating mod packages, organising livery pack etc, making FSR track updates.
Race Stewards - both for live calls for Cautions and post race penalty checks etc.
Broadcast Production - camera operators with ability to stream the race themselves.

I hope you are understanding of our decision. We hope to have a smooth transition and assist in finding the new blood for a new era of FSR in 2023.

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources