2019 is Just Around the Corner - Update

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
Hello,
As I intend to continue doing so, I will be giving you frequent updates on how the season is progressing. Through the preseason events and into the season itself.

With there being only 2 weeks left of 2018, I see fit to make some annoucements of what you can expect over the next couple of weeks

Before the end of the year, you should be expecting the beta for the 2019 Car physics. With the model coming along nicely, however I will only release that once the model and its livery template is 100% sorted. As there is no point making people change it further down the line
The physics will be somewhat based of 2018 car with various changes that you will see in the changelog (do not ask me now, just wait please). The Model is using 2019 style wings, the halo with removable option and new steering wheels with much improved optimisation.

As for the preseason events, there will be some test races with specific test tracks for 100% distance races. Where your feedback will be key in making any further changes to the car. So make sure to voice your opinion! This is your chance to give your ideas and/or find bugs with the car.
We will hold 4-5 events over January and February. The exact dates will come in a seperate post in the
Announcements Section of the forums, later this week!

There will also be a winter series announced this week too. Where you will be able to win a FREE Licence to enter 2019. This will include a custom made FSR F2 style mod and testing out some tracks to be use for the main season. This will likely include a 2 race format as seen in previous years. Full details in the announcement.

Work is being done for the main season too. With rules packages and calendars' being editted and finalised over the next few weeks. Expect these to come out in January, Most likely towards the end of it. Depending on how that progresses.

I would like to take this moment to thank all who took part in the IndyCar Series. and Congratulations to @Jacob Reid for winning the drivers Title.

Thank you for your time,
I'll speak with you again in January.
Have a nice Holiday season!

Cameron :cool:

FSR Server Time

Members online

No members online now.

Discord

Latest resources