2018 FSR Administration - Help Needed

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
2018 Open Positions
Consideration for all positions should take careful thought. These positions take up alot of time and effort in order to run a successful league.
ISR Club Documents are found here: http://racefiles.formula-simracing.net/ISR Club Documents/

ISR Club President nomination has started. If you wish to put your name forward please ask an ISR Club Board member to nominate you (myself, John-Eric Saxen, etc.).
None of these positions should be taken lightly, especially the ISR Club President takes alot of time to even do it remotely right.

____________________________________________________________________________________

International SimRacing(ISR) Club President
Overview:
Ensure smooth, effective, and efficient running of the ISR Club and all its leagueas and divisions
Appointment: Elected by ISR Club
Responsibilities: Highest authority in ISR. Appoints other positions. Must understand all ISR Club Documents. Fill in for any positions that are not filled or has vacated. Has a vote on ISR Club Board. Responsible for accounting aspects of the club, with the Treasurer. Oversees assets and liabilities of the ISR Club. Has a vote on ISR Club Board.

ISR Club Vice President
Overview:
Ensure smooth, effective, and efficient running of the ISR Club and all its leagues and divisions
Appointment: Appointed by President
Responsibilities: Assists ISR Club President as needed. Has a vote on ISR Club Board.

ISR Club Treasurer
Overview:
Assists President with Accounting of the Club.
Responsibilities: Takes payments and records into ledger, makes payments as needed. Has a vote on ISR Club Board.

World Championship Race Director
Overview:
Race Director, post-race incidents judge
Responsibilities: Head steward and Race Director on race weekends. Make sure Drivers and Teams understand rules. Perform the various post-race checks. Involvement with creating rules with other directors and admins. Has a vote on ISR Club Board.

ACE Championship Race Director
Overview:
Responsibilities: Head steward and Race Director on race weekends. Make sure Drivers and Teams understand rules. Perform the various post-race checks. Involvement with creating rules with other directors and admins. Has a vote on ISR Club Board.

PRO Championship Race Director
Overview:
Responsibilities: Head steward and Race Director on race weekends. Make sure Drivers and Teams understand rules. Perform the various post-race checks. Involvement with creating rules with other directors and admins. Has a voice on ISR Club Board.

Assistant Race Directors
Overview:
Assist and backup Race Directors as needed
Responsibilities: Has a voice on ISR Club Board.

Media Director
Overview:
Head of Media Team
Responsibilities: Lead Media Team in Broadcasts and Highlights. Lining up commentators and broadcasters for the 3 FSR Divisions every race. Has a voice on ISR Club Board.

Press Director
Overview:
Head of Press Team
Responsibilities: Lead Press Team to post articles in timely manner. Submit articles to any partners for publishing. Has a voice on ISR Club Board.

Marketing Director
Overview:
Head of Marketing Team
Responsibilities: Lead Marketing Team. Work Directly with partners for sponsorships. Submit proposals to President. Find new partners. Has a voice on ISR Club Board.

Technical Director
Overview:
Head of Technical Team
Responsibilities: Make sure Mod and Tracks are up to FSR Standards. Lead Technical Team and troubleshoot issues. Has a voice on ISR Club Board.

Kris Cobb

Website
avidchronicracing.com
Team
Avid Chronic Racing
2018 Open Positions (continued)

Media Team
Broadcaster(s)

Ideally 1 per division with several backups
Internet connection and graphics MUST be top-notch

Commentator(s)
Ideally 2 per division

Highlights Editor
Same as Broadcaster, Internet Connection and graphics need to be top-notch

Script Writer

Highlights Commentator

Press Team
Article Writer

Ideally 1-2 per division
Another 1-2 for summary and preview articles

Social Media Manager
Writes FB and Twitter posts
Ideally available during races
Ideally 1-3 people or 1 per division

Marketing Team
Account Manager

Works with current Partners and tries to get new partners.

Technical Team
Track Team

Assist with creating and modifying tracks for the season.

Mod Team
Assist with creating and modifying the cars for the season, applying livery updates, etc.

Peter Schulze

ACA Director
I'm interested in being a Race Director for PRO or ACE depending where I drive next season.
Also if people are satisfied i can continue to broadcast and commentate.

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
I would like to do WC Race Director, Also be in the media team again for streaming/comms assistance where needed and potential to do highlights again with a new easier structure in mind

Matthew Tuson

ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
Media Department
Technical Department
WC Team Manager
PRO Championship
Team
Invictus Motorsports
As things stand I should be able to remain as the highlights video producer. I start uni in around September so at the back end of the season timing may be hard but I should still be able to get them done before the next race. So put me down for that position. I would also love to do commentary as stated before. I would also be interested to continue with developing the tracks, and doing some streaming if my internet has improved, which it has shown a lot of signs of recently

Last edited:

Michael Eyres

PRO Championship
Team
Flag-To-Flag
Would like to help commentate next season in PRO/Assist RD as I'm not going to be there next season, And with a little bit of help with broadcasting I can't see why I wouldn't be able to broadcast either.

Last edited:
Team
Musto Racing
I'm happy to continue helping with what I can do. I cannot commit to being at every race weekend as that's impossible for me, but anything that can be done mid-week I am happy to help. Also happy to continue doing the odd race commentary when needed, might need to get myself a better microphone though.

Ron Squire

ISR Administration
Press Department
Media Department
Website
nrwoesports.wixsite.com
Team
NRWO Esports
since I became involved more with Social Media such as doing Facebook Headers and Live Twitter Updates, it felt brilliant (as well as doing Graphics for FSR) so I would like to stay on next year as Social Media Manager

I can help as assisting to RD. No time to be fully commited to RD role again unfortunately.

Last edited:

Victor Ivanov

Vice-President
Staff member
Forum Administrator
ISR Administration
Team Owners' Association
I can help with broadcasting and assistant or full time RD depends on the needs.

Harley Hamnett

Team Owners' Association
Wouldn't mind helping out where I can, most likely somewhere on the Press team and/or Broadcaster (highly unlikely due to AU internet/latency however) - Also assistance race director

All subject to where I am racing

Cameron Rodger

FSR President
Forum Administrator
ISR Club President
ISR Administration
Legal Department
PRO Championship
Bump - Still Places available if you want to help and potentially earn a free licence. PM @Kris Cobb or @Cameron Rodger for more info! your help will be greatly valued

FSR Server Time

Members online

Discord

Latest resources