• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Cameron Rodger

2019 February Update

Hello Everyone, Welcome to FSR 2019. The season is just around the corner! Hope you all had a good new year. Havent spoken since then. In January we enjoyed a wonderful Winter Series. Racing at Jerez, Baku, Barcelona and finished in the hills of Spielberg. Congratulations to @Jernej Simončič...
  2. Cameron Rodger

Formula SimRacing 2019 Mod Released

The First public beta has been released. Updated Chassis, Physics and Optimisations Car Features - Engine - v6 Turbo, Custom Max Power - 933Hp @11500rpm Max Torque - 605Nm @ 10500rpm Weight - 740kg Safety System - Full Halo (Removable from cockpit) Lights - 2019 spec rear Rain lights Noses -...
  3. Cameron Rodger

rF2 Mods 2019 Helmet Template 1.0

PSD Template for 2019 Helmet model Turn on mandatory folder before saving Turn off Guide folder before saving Turn on Alpha Layer before saving Save in .DDS format
  4. Cameron Rodger

rF2 Mods 2019 Model Template 3

PSD Template for 2019 Car model - By @Matthew Tuson Turn on mandatory folder before saving Turn off Guide folder before saving Turn on Alpha Layer before saving Save in .DDS format
  5. Cameron Rodger

2019 Winter Series

Formula SimRacing presents The 2019 Winter Series! Driver Champion Wins a FREE Driver License for the 2019 FSR Season. - Prize is awarded to that specific driver only - Claimed by contacting the President (me) when you sign up. Car: FSR's World Series - Formula 2 style (FSR Custom) Circuits: 4...
  6. Cameron Rodger

2019 is Just Around the Corner - Update

Hello, As I intend to continue doing so, I will be giving you frequent updates on how the season is progressing. Through the preseason events and into the season itself. With there being only 2 weeks left of 2018, I see fit to make some annoucements of what you can expect over the next couple...