Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Gerlof de Vries

Team for 2017

Hello Edmund, Welcome to FSR, you could start in Ace straight away if you wanted to. But as David Rodriguez said, it might be better to start in Pro. If you end up being able to destroy to competition, you could always move up to Ace if you want to. Each team has two drivers. But you could have...
  2. Gerlof de Vries

Wanting to commentate on FSR

In my humble opinion, FSR has plenty of good/great commentators already. Keep doing what you do best and stay away from FSR commentary booth.
  3. Gerlof de Vries

FSR 2016 Broadcasts - Round 7: German Grand Prix

Hello guys, I've been wondering why there isn't and hasn't been an Ama broadcast for a while. Even now with a different host I don't see our league in the list. I hope this could still happen. And if that wasn't the case, I would love to know the reasoning behind it. We at the Ama league show...
  4. Gerlof de Vries

Looking for potential team members and drivers for my team

Not interested, you may have moved on from the Canada race, but other drivers remember that sort of stuff ;)
  5. Gerlof de Vries

Looking for potential team members and drivers for my team

I think I can speak for Cameron aswell, that we rather wait for to go to pro in 2017. Or when we win several races in ama. Plus seeing what Matt did in Canada not too long ago, I don't have 100% trust that he could be team leader over me. With all due respect ofcourse. But in any case, good...
  6. Gerlof de Vries

Looking for a team

There are no teams in the ama league. Everyone on their own.