Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Felipe Giro

New WC Team - Flag-to-Flag Brehm GP

Congrats and good luck, guys :D
  2. Felipe Giro

GhostSpeed Racing Livery Presentation 2017

Great! Now we can take a seat, have some rest and... Wait, the Bahrain race is less than two weeks away! PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!! :D Thanks a lot guys. Leave a like and share the video if you enjoyed it. Cheers :)
  3. Felipe Giro

Design PAINT CAR LIVERIES on FSR!

Hi, mate. I'd advise you to talk to the guys at Rebellion Artworks. Here's a sample of their work: Cheers :)
  4. Felipe Giro

Thanks for everything, OFR!

Text taken from my Facebook page. The following might not come as a huge surprise for most people but I'd like to confirm that anyway. I'm officially not driving for Origin Front Row Racing next year in Formula SimRacing. The team has decided to pull out of the competition in the 2017...
  5. Felipe Giro

My 2016 FSR PRO season highlights

After almost a week of editing, my 2016 FSR PRO Series season edit is out! Leave a like if you enjoyed it :)
  6. Felipe Giro

FSR 2016 Action Highlights

Round 15: Austin, United States Grand Prix
  7. Felipe Giro

FSR 2016 - Race Highlights

I will. I'm just waiting for my exams to end.
  8. Felipe Giro

FSR New Intro Production

Yup. All 3 divisions. I'll try to avoid putting too much "pancake moves" in it, tho :D
  9. Felipe Giro

FSR New Intro Production

Hello, gentlemen. As you may know, I've been recently working along with the FSR Media Group and I'd like to start a new project. My idea is to produce a new, copyright free, footage abundant FSR intro for various uses, including broadcasts, highlights, etc. I'd like to ask you guys' help with...
  10. Felipe Giro

New Qualifying Format

So we're only allowed one lap per exit, right?
  11. Felipe Giro

Sinister Race Team presents the S01-H for Formula SimRacing debut

Sinister Race Team officially announces that it will make it's debut in Formula SimRacing Pro Series, the third step of the best international championship in simracing. The team will be represented by the renowned champion Felipe Giro and the fastly rising star Pedro Moura. With the numbers 28...
  12. Felipe Giro

Sinister Race Team - Teaser

Small video I've made for the preview of Sinister's debut in PRO Series :)
  13. Felipe Giro

Looking for a drive in PRO Series

Thanks. Those were one of the hardest to make :D
  14. Felipe Giro

Looking for a drive in PRO Series

Hello everyone. My name is Felipe Giro. Some of you may know me for my YouTube channel about engine sound modding, and now I'm looking to make a long-time waited debut in FSR. It's a league that I wanted to race in since 2010, so it's a big dream for me to compete here. I'd like to know if...