Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Cas Rietveld

rF2 Mods FSR23: Templates v2

Livery templates for the MK, MN and BK model. Included helmet template.
  2. Cas Rietveld

TCS Off Racing open applications for 2023 FSR Return

If you want to start racing or are an experienced racer, I can highly recommend Carter's team. Make sure to DM him!
  3. Cas Rietveld

2022 ISR Club President/Administration

Congratulations Cameron!
  4. Cas Rietveld

2021 Car Mod + In-Season Update!

Which I literally did a few messages up.. Let me quote it for you
  5. Cas Rietveld

Well considering Dennis Jordan did a 28.9 on his first lap on his second soft stint... you're still wrong
  6. Cas Rietveld

Your logic is flawed, Let's have a look at the AMA race pace on full tank. The AMA winner did on average around 31.3 Soft stint with a fastest lap of 30.7, which is also the overall FL(Clean air). The WC winner did average 30.1 in his first Stint. Already a whopping 1.2 seconds faster, also...
  7. Cas Rietveld

Good point, it's a bit 50/50 on using the exploit. If you look at the pole laps often there is a bit of sliding involved. But the change will not encourage this "exploit". It will make sure that erratic behaviour of the rear tires on the limit in high speed corners will not happen anymore...
  8. Cas Rietveld

I said exactly this in more direct terms and suddenly I was attacking him and had to spare him in his cynicism etc. etc. But in the end it's quite logical, slower times = below the limit. And when you don't get to the limit you will not lose the rear.
  9. Cas Rietveld

Like talking to a brick wall. If you don't buy my "nonsense" then please buy Carlos' because it's literally one value that has been changed. Come on man, you haven't even tried it yet and nor have I, but very capable people in my team have and they say it's better so I trust them 100%. And how...
  10. Cas Rietveld

I would like to quote @David O'Reilly here: "You really need to develop the ability to argue your point without insulting people."
  11. Cas Rietveld

If it improves the drivability and racing, absolutely. From what I've heard the change isn't big. Robin already said he will tell people what/how to adapt/change so you don't have to. Also, you're literally one of few complaining about a change that will improve the car. Indianapolis isn't for...
  12. Cas Rietveld

I just find it odd that half the grid in FSR complains or knows about the issue, but yet here we have 2 ACA drivers who have never felt or known about the issue. Genuine question: Did you really never spin through T1, Copse or maggots etc? Never noticed a sudden loss of rear grip?
  13. Cas Rietveld

Then you must be a professional Esport driver who can compensate or you’re too slow to push the tyres to their limit, personally I think it’s the latter. Example:
  14. Cas Rietveld

permission

You do not need permission to drive it, you need permission to use it for a competition outside off FSR. You can just download it from the steam workshop and drive! Have fun guys
  15. Cas Rietveld

Drillers Motorsport | 2019 Car & Team Reveal

I bet it will look great in my rear view mirror! ;) Seriously though, well done, car looks great!
  16. Cas Rietveld

2019 FSR Administration Staff Request

Might be interested in that Race Director thing;)