Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. D

Looking for potential team members and drivers for my team

It's amazing how often I am slightly hinted at in these forums, it's like every other post is secretly about me "the driver I hit moved on" for example. I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!!! :D
  2. D

New livery, opinions?

New livery added, white and red.
  3. D

New livery, opinions?

Williams was originally my inspiration, but I couldn't find a way of making it more white and less blue without it looking clustered. I tried swapping the blue and white around, but that just made the car look plain. I will see if I can do something with that though, thanks :)
  4. D

New livery, opinions?

It reminds me of Will Barnes' car tbh.
  5. D

New livery, opinions?

Hey guys, So I made mine and James' livery for AMA, and now that I am no longer racing because I have no wheel, I thought I would make a new livery. I am not very good at this sort of thing but I would rather drive around in my own livery rather than the default. So, I made a skin and I have 3...
  6. D

My Driving Time is Up......

Matt just stop, you are not helping the situation.
  7. D

Fine, if you like people attacking others for who they are then you do that, it's your life. I am not saying anything else on the matter, but my view of FSR and it's community has changed significantly.
  8. D

I have reported it, and I know that me having a go at him isn't going to help. But I know someone who is very badly autistic and epileptic etc. and I don't find it acceptable. I am amazed he isn't banned from FSR forums yet. And if you don't think it's okay, why did you like his post?
  9. D

Because he attacked someone for being AUTISTIC, how can you possibly think that is OKAY?!
  10. D

He is attacking someone because they are autistic, I am telling him to stop, and I am as bad as him? I used to have respect for you Georg, but that has just gone out the window.
  11. D

Ron, I have nothing against you, if you want to retire then that is your decision and I respect that. @Ondrej I now speak directly to you. I have seen what you post about people, Facebook etc. I find you a disgusting person and I hope to never hear from you again. You are a good driver, and you...