Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Harley Hamnett

HM Engineering | 2020 Car, Drivers & Merge Announcement

Cars, Drivers & Merge HM Engineering would like to introduce to you the 3 cars, team management and drivers that will challenge the World Championship, PRO & Academy divisions for the Formula SimRacing 2020 season. World Championship HM Engineering Red HM Engineering Yellow PRO & Academy...
  2. Harley Hamnett

HM Engineering - Race Engineers

HM Engineering are on the scout for some engineering talent, this will include basic knowledge of MoTeC. We will be competing in all divisions, but your main priority will be World Championship. The position is paid, depending how much you can / would like to be involved in the team, the...
  3. Harley Hamnett

Torrent Motorsports - 2019

Formula SimRacing We have been operating as a team for over 15 years, started out racing for real in the SCCA series' but moved into sim racing after costs to run a real car were too high. Sim racing wise we were mainly on the ISI engine on rFactor/2 in various leagues a few years ago then...
  4. Harley Hamnett

Torrent Motorsports WC Seat Available

TMO require a driver for the WC I am open to discussing all options and enquiries.. Message myself via Facebook/Twitter/Discord or here for further talks Thanks
  5. Harley Hamnett

Pro Drive 2017

Looking for a drive in the pro series, can start off at Bahrain, done some testing already, can do my own setups etc etc Some people will recognise my name, admin has cleared me to race PM or hmu in discord cheers :)