Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Sharjeel Riaz

New Disruptive Tech Racing Team Reveal

And not to forget our helmets!!
  2. Sharjeel Riaz

DX11 & SimRacingTools Update 4.04

@Kris Cobb Plugins outdated after updating to 4.05. I did re-download the plugins and placed them in the correct folders. When I fire up the plugin icon is red and after launching rf2, the woman with annoying nasal voice informs me about outdated plugins. However, after driving on track for a...
  3. Sharjeel Riaz

Looking for a PRO seat

@Geoffrey Fournier Check your discord mate.
  4. Sharjeel Riaz

Radio Damage Racing FSR PRO Championship Car Reveal

Thanks a million, guys!
  5. Sharjeel Riaz

Radio Damage Racing FSR PRO Championship Car Reveal

As the team owner and driver for Radio Damage Racing, I am happy to present the machine that I will be racing for 2017 season of the FSR PRO Championship. A massive thanks to @Nick Curry of Eroica Designs for designing the car livery at a very short notice and agreeing to sponsor RDR1 for the...
  6. Sharjeel Riaz

RadioDamage Racing is looking for a driver to race in 2017 PRO series

Hi, I am looking for a driver for RDR for 2017 PRO championship. Get in touch with me here or on discord, but make sure you have done some laps on the FSR server before you do, so that I can have an idea about the drivers skill level. Regards, Sharjeel
  7. Sharjeel Riaz

FSR 2016 Broadcasts - Round 7: German Grand Prix

The thing about your commentary is there is loads of technical stuff along with a lot of track and car trivia thrown in, which is informative and at the same time very entertaining. So yeah, fantastic job and nothing I would want you to change.
  8. Sharjeel Riaz

New Qualifying Format

Parc Ferme in effect across the board. So no engine bonfires anymore, I guess?
  9. Sharjeel Riaz

New Qualifying Format

What about escaping on your out lap due to some reason? Would that still count towards your quota of 4?
  10. Sharjeel Riaz

Searching for a team

Hey Bart, Welcome to FSR. Set some times on the server, preferably Silverstone. I have a vacant seat in my team HRT. If you are doing decent lap times, we will take it on from there. Sharjeel
  11. Sharjeel Riaz

Teams that are open to approaches for Pro seats.

I am very happy to say that I am now a part of Georg Winter's team for which I would duly like to thank him and DOR for facilitating a meeting point for drivers and teams. As such I am no longer looking for a seat in Pro. Thanks and regards, Sharjeel
  12. Sharjeel Riaz

Teams that are open to approaches for Pro seats.

Thanks Dave. As a first, I am indeed looking for a Pro seat. Haven't got any representative lap times yet but planning to do so over the next couple of days. Thanks, Sharjeel
  13. Sharjeel Riaz

Looking for a team in pro Category

Moving there. 1:26:5 last night.
  14. Sharjeel Riaz

Thanks guys. Did some laps yesterday and reached 1:28:441. I am losing massive chunks of time esp. in Sector 3 at Ascari and Parabolica. The default setup makes the car tail happy at Ascari while a setup I developed causes massive understeer. Will go on about tweaking tonight and see how it goes.
  15. Sharjeel Riaz

Hi Georg, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did some laps of Monza about a week ago I guess. Then I did some more in a private session a couple of days, although that wont be valid. Let me know if there is a specific time I should join the server to do some laps. Cheers, Sharjeel
  16. Sharjeel Riaz

Hi, Greetings all. I am new to FSR but have been sim racing for quite a while. I would like to join FSR in the PRO category but have been informed by admins that I need to join a team. I would like to know if any teams/ drivers are interested in a driver. I would be glad to provide further info...