Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Cameron Rodger

FSR 2024 is here!

Welcome to FSR 2024! FSR will use rFactor 2 as its simulation, with a custom car mod based off current F1 Car regulations. We will race on a misture of Official DLC + Modded tracks. Adjusted to suit FSR's neededs. FSR will run 4 Divisions. World Championship is exclusive, Only open to those...
  2. Cameron Rodger

2024 FSR Presidency + Administration

Hello Everyone Within the ISR Club, an annual vote takes place to find the President for the next season. The vote has now completed and myself, Cameron Rodger has been voted in to be the Clubs President for a 5th Term in 2024. I would like to Thank the Club members for trusting in me again...
  3. Cameron Rodger

2023 FSR Administrative Changes

Two trailer-park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside Guess who's back, back again Cameron's back, tell a friend Guess who's back Guess who's back Guess who's back So Everyone... sometimes a break is needed. After months of being "out of simracing" and just...
  4. Cameron Rodger

FSR World Championship License For Loan/Sale: Flag-to-Flag SimRacing

Hello Everyone, Myself and Gerlof de Vries are looking to Loan (or sell) our Club License, currently being represented by Flag-to-Flag SimRacing Team. For some context, The Club is made up of 15 licenses. 7 are currently privately owned, rest by the club. Basically, Those licenses make up the...
  5. Cameron Rodger

2022 - End of El Presidente

The time has come... today is my final day as ISR Club President. It's been a wild journey. A big thank you goes out to all the teams and drivers who competed over my tenure, without you there would be no races. Sure, we had our disagreements and full on arguments, appeals etc. But that is all...
  6. Cameron Rodger

2023 ISR Club President/FSR Administration

Hello Everyone, After 4 incredible years of work, the current FSR Administration will be stepping away at the end of the month. As many will know, since 2019 the ISR Club President has been @Cameron Rodger as voted for by the ISR club members. Alongside him has been Vice Presidents @Thomas Lenz...
  7. Cameron Rodger

2022 Autumn Series! - Stockcar PRO+ACA Series!

BOOGETY BOOGETY BOOGETY, LETS GO RACING BOYS! It is time for our 2022 Autumn Series! We will be using the S397 Stockcar 2018 for this series. So, book off your Sunday afternoons in October for some rubbing and drafting to the finish line at the Daytona 250! 4 Rounds; Road Course, Short Oval...
  8. Cameron Rodger

2022 End-of-Season News Update!

Hi Guys, I hope you are all doing ok. But I have some good and bad news. I am announcing that I will not be running for President again for 2023 Season. I will close of my tenure on 30th November as per normal presidential election process. So if you ever wanted to be president, now is the...
  9. Cameron Rodger

2022 - Rescheduled Races

Hello Everyone Earlier this season we experienced technical difficulties during Qualifying for Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix in the FSR World Championship. This happened midway through the session, and it was decided to reload the server and try again. However, once again, the server had...
  10. Cameron Rodger

2022 In-Season Car Update

Hello Everyone, As you may know, with the Official content that we use we are limited in some areas. And one of these is controlling the base content that is used. From this we make an "upgrade" with our liveries and FSR's changes as required. In the areas that are available. Formula...
  11. Cameron Rodger

FSR 2022 Intro Video

Here is our 2022 intro video and it contains a teaser of what's to come this season! Made by Felipe Grio of Giro Artworks!
  12. Cameron Rodger

2022 ISR Club President/Administration

After an internal vote within the ISR Club, @Cameron Rodger has been voted to continue for a Fourth year as ISR Club president. @Thomas Lenz and @Felix van Delft will continue with their roles as Vice Presidents. This team of admins have been working together for many years now and are set to...
  13. Cameron Rodger

2021/22 Winter Series! IndyPRO Season 2

FSR Returns for its Winter Series, This year bringing back the IndyPRO format! 2 Divisions, PRO and AM making up a nice field of Dallara DW12 car. Fixed Setups. 5 Races Between November - January Read More... https://forum.formula-simracing.net/index.php?threads/indypro-season-2-information.2433
  14. Cameron Rodger

2021 Car - Racing Update

Hello Everyone. Further to changes for the tyres, the FSR Administration explored possibilities of improving the racing ability of the 2021 car. We first had to learn what the issues were with the car, this is not as simple as “oh you need to lower dirty air”, as there are many factors. The...
  15. Cameron Rodger

2021 Car Mod + In-Season Update!

Hello Everyone, We are now 5 rounds into the 2021 season, therefore we've had time to evaluate the situation and hear feedback from the community. One common topic is the car mod. Specifically, the car is known to be inherently unstable and sliding a lot on the rear tyres. This is of course...
  16. Cameron Rodger

2021 Calendar Updated

Formula SimRacing announces a change to its 2021 Calendar Round 4 (Netherlands) and Round 5 (Great Britain) will be moved 1 week forward respectively. Round 4 Zandvoort - 18th April MOVED TO -> 11th April 2021 Round 5 Silverstone - 2nd May MOVED TO -> 25th April 2021 This change comes due to...
  17. Cameron Rodger

FSR Introduces The Race for 2021!

After a successful IndyPRO Championship in the Autumn for 2020, FSR and The Race continue their partnership in 2021. The Race will be the broadcast service of the FSR World Championship, with the Junior divisions continuing on the FSR channel's. Due to this, a new sponsor layer has been added...
  18. Cameron Rodger

2021 Sign Up Open + PRO/ACA Team Entry Lists!

Signs up are now open for Formula SimRacing 2021. All 4 divisions are now open for Team and Drivers to get their licenses! They can be purchased in Account upgrade. Make sure to select the correct license, FSR does not offer refunds! To get permissions to the sign up forms, WC/PRO/ACA Team...
  19. Cameron Rodger

2021: Division Structure + Licensing

FSR Proudly Presents it's 2021 Division Structure! Over the winter, a new altered format has been added to Formula SimRacing. This has the intention of removing pre-qualifying and allowing a division for more drivers to race! PRO and Academy Championships are now "limited" by grid size, and...
  20. Cameron Rodger

2021 Team Applications

FSR is accepting Team Applications for 2021! Check out our newly released details in Season Informations - LINK