Search results

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to our forum!
  • Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Victor Ivanov

2018 FSR Administration - Help Needed

I can help with broadcasting and assistant or full time RD depends on the needs.
  2. Victor Ivanov

SimNews.Tv FSR pre race show

Is this happening today? Can you post a link to the stream?
  3. Victor Ivanov

Austria Announcement

can we postpone by a week please :) I have my cast removed on 29th and I really really want to drive :) please please, pretty please
  4. Victor Ivanov

Invictus announces WC Sister Team

I'm sorry Matt but this is the dumbest post of yours for your whole career of trolling. I don't know what is your problem but it seems to me like you have no real understanding of the surroundings and normal human behavior. Your general exposure in the FSR forums which I would easily call...
  5. Victor Ivanov

FSR New Intro Production

That sunken gravel trap is surely a glitch :D
  6. Victor Ivanov

Wanting to commentate on FSR

At least Matt pronounces the names right unlike some of the commentating stars we have now :) We've heard stuff like: "I'm not even gonna bother pronouncing the name of that backmarker" or creating a new name
  7. Victor Ivanov

FSR New Intro Production

Georg sorry :D despite the time change I was still sleeping :D Martin Stefanko vs. me @Monza 54:38:)
  8. Victor Ivanov

FSR New Intro Production

Georg this was already done by Jeroen.
  9. Victor Ivanov

2017 FSR Administration

I can do RD, obviously in a league where I don't race :D
  10. Victor Ivanov

Hungary

So we'll have the option to ride the green bit on full throttle? Can't say I'm happy and impressed...
  11. Victor Ivanov

Hungary

I don't think the astro is buggy, it just has less grip as in like you know, real life. Also there is no astro on the straights and you don't need to lift coming out of corners if you stay on track. I don't believe Kris wants the same situation as Spa. Read the post race checks for Pro and the...
  12. Victor Ivanov

Hungary

potential massive crashes in the pits :P
  13. Victor Ivanov

Hungary

I'd say Soft and Medium most likely.
  14. Victor Ivanov

Hungary

I wouldn't do that. This is beautiful extending prevention. You have no work on that part of the track.
  15. Victor Ivanov

Hungary

When you setup the live weather make sure you've selected the right coordinates. The track default is a point somewhere on the Serbia/Bosnia border.
  16. Victor Ivanov

ACE/AMA Spanish GP

ages ago
  17. Victor Ivanov

ACE / AMA Reschedule for July 16 or 17

Well I thought if would be nicer if we had the race at the Ace day but if others can't it's not a problem to race on Sunday.
  18. Victor Ivanov

SimRacingTools for Turkey

To be honest I have had loads of issues with SRT but I prefer having issues on server or client level than seeing the cheaters' card being played. Of course if the server problem is terminal a solution must be found because having no anticheat in FSR is unacceptable.
  19. Victor Ivanov

New Qualifying Format

Opening the tyre rules with introducing 3 compounds will make the things a lot better than allowing top 10 to have free choice.