Search results

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to our new forum!
  • Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Cameron Rodger

2019 is Just Around the Corner - Update

Hello, As I intend to continue doing so, I will be giving you frequent updates on how the season is progressing. Through the preseason events and into the season itself. With there being only 2 weeks left of 2018, I see fit to make some annoucements of what you can expect over the next couple...
  2. Cameron Rodger

2019 FSR Administration Staff Request

If you are interested in any of these positions, send a reply here or a private message to me. I will be happy to find you a space in our admin team :) PM on Forums or my discord CMR_18#0057 Thanks in advance
  3. Cameron Rodger

2019 FSR Administration Staff Request

Formula-SimRacing is a league proud of the heritage but to continue its legacy and improve the league overall, help is needed. This is to do various jobs to make this a smooth running operation on and off the track. By helping you are reducing work load of admins and making it easier on each...
  4. Cameron Rodger

2019 Starts now, New Administration, New Goals

Hello fellow SimRacers, As it is into December this brings around the annual change of administration. Over the last few years this has been more of a formality with @Kris Cobb staying on for a total of four seasons. Kris put in ALOT of effort into the league and no one can truly thank him...
  5. Cameron Rodger

FSR2018 IndyCar Series

"of the" :P
  6. Cameron Rodger

FSR2018 IndyCar Series

5 Races with the DW12 from ISI across some of North America's best circuits. Races will be 100 Mile events with the standard Road Course Chassis. Free to enter, just sign up with the RSVP as explained in the thread Read More...
  7. Cameron Rodger

FSR: How to get started

yes, side events are. unless stated otherwise
  8. Cameron Rodger

yes, its only available for 1 calendar year. the current prices are reduced from what they were at the start of the season ACE Championship Driver License - 10 euros ACE Reserve License 1-Race - 5 euros PRO Championship Driver License - 15 euros PRO Reserve License 1-Race - 5 euros
  9. Cameron Rodger

If we limited PRO to 30 sign ups people will also complain.... we offer a grid2 to the people who don't make the main grid
  10. Cameron Rodger

that list is not 100% accurate. You HAVE to purchase the licence to race......
  11. Cameron Rodger

I have sent you a PM on discord already :)
  12. Cameron Rodger

Find tracks and cars in “resources” at the top^ place these in your packages folder within your rFactor2 root folder. Then install through the launcher. like any mod for rF2
  13. Cameron Rodger

FSR2018: Livery Update #4 (DUE APRIL 30)

we don't do glove or suits, hence there being no template. only Helmet and Car liveries
  14. Cameron Rodger

Flag-to-Flag 2018 Livery and Driver Reveal

FtF has started a partnership with Petervanegmond.nl Who specalise in F1 photography, Taking some outstanding pictures from every F1 race and testing. Check him out here https://www.vanegmondfotos.nl/ FtF are always happy to gain the support of any company or brand. FtF proudly announced its...
  15. Cameron Rodger

FSR: How to Allocate for a Race

Allocating for a Race with a World Championship 3-Race License or as a Reserve If you are a RESERVE or a World Championship 3-Race License Holder click on the RESERVE REACTION on the opening post of the Race Information thread.
  16. Cameron Rodger

FSR: How to Allocate for a Race

New for 2018, FSR will use the in-forum RSVP system. This is mandatory for anyone who will participate in the race Failure to do so will mean a start from pits penalty and if there is 2 grids, you will not be in grid 1 How to RSVP? ONLY RSVP to YOUR division, RSVP in other divisions will not...
  17. Cameron Rodger

2018 FSR Administration - Help Needed

Bump - Still Places available if you want to help and potentially earn a free licence. PM @Kris Cobb or @Cameron Rodger for more info! your help will be greatly valued
  18. Cameron Rodger

Welcome to Formula-SimRacing.net (FSR). Here is what you need to know to get racing with us! FSR has 3 Main Divisions With Drivers and Constructors titles in all 3 divisions. World Championship - Highest level of single seaters in rFactor 2. ACE - For people almost ready for World...
  19. Cameron Rodger

Extra-Season Event Driving Standards

We have reviewed a number of Lap 1 incidents and any protests made from the preseason races. There penalties will be awarded as Penalty Points, as explained IN THIS THREAD. These do not carry the penalty that they would usually hold. The driver will only start the season with this value, meaning...
  20. Cameron Rodger

Drillers Motorsport | 2018 Car & Team Reveal

Nice stuff Joey and the design team! Good Luck this year. can't wait to see your WC plans :eyes: