Search results

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  • 2021 Mod Released. 2022 Spec, Refuelling, No DRS
    More information can be found here.
  1. Cameron Rodger

2021 Car - Racing Update

Hello Everyone. Further to changes for the tyres, the FSR Administration explored possibilities of improving the racing ability of the 2021 car. We first had to learn what the issues were with the car, this is not as simple as “oh you need to lower dirty air”, as there are many factors. The...
  2. Cameron Rodger

2021 Car Mod + In-Season Update!

I know you all have differences of opinion. But please remain civil. People will complain if we change the car, people will complain if we didn’t. So we can only do what we think is in the best interest of the overall situation
  3. Cameron Rodger

2021 Car Mod + In-Season Update!

Hello Everyone, We are now 5 rounds into the 2021 season, therefore we've had time to evaluate the situation and hear feedback from the community. One common topic is the car mod. Specifically, the car is known to be inherently unstable and sliding a lot on the rear tyres. This is of course...
  4. Cameron Rodger

rF2 Mods FSR2021: Templates - v5 update

Simply Move your paint folder into the paint folder of the new template and change the Numbers/Names BEFORE submitting. Updated template for the number font, same as IndyPRO where there were no issues. Updated sponsor layers to differentiate WC & PRO/ACA/AMA Added Template Guide, to show the...
  5. Cameron Rodger

rF2 Mods FSR2021: Templates - v4 update

Updated download link with correct font. Its still sui generis, but apparently, i have a different one to what I linked. So it didn't load on PS if you didnt have the version I had (Previous had the wrong one, now it is the correct one linked in the resource)
  6. Cameron Rodger

2021 Calendar Updated

Formula SimRacing announces a change to its 2021 Calendar Round 4 (Netherlands) and Round 5 (Great Britain) will be moved 1 week forward respectively. Round 4 Zandvoort - 18th April MOVED TO -> 11th April 2021 Round 5 Silverstone - 2nd May MOVED TO -> 25th April 2021 This change comes due to...
  7. Cameron Rodger

FSR Introduces The Race for 2021!

After a successful IndyPRO Championship in the Autumn for 2020, FSR and The Race continue their partnership in 2021. The Race will be the broadcast service of the FSR World Championship, with the Junior divisions continuing on the FSR channel's. Due to this, a new sponsor layer has been added...
  8. Cameron Rodger

rF2 Mods FSR2021: Templates - v3 update

Updated with sponsor layer Updated main resource with the additional requirements https://forum.formula-simracing.net/index.php?resources/fsr2021-templates.136/
  9. Cameron Rodger

2021 Sign Up Open + PRO/ACA Team Entry Lists!

ACA Entry List! - Thread Apstineo Force Polonia - 3 Slots Royal Blue Racing - 4 Slots NRWO Esports - 3 Slots Force Slovakia - 3 Slots Ghostspeed Racing Team - 2 Slots Invictus Motorsport - 2 Slots HM Engineering - 1 Slot TR Bluvos Motorsports - 1 Slot Valle Esports - 2 Slots NetRex Grand Prix -...
  10. Cameron Rodger

PRO Entry List! - Thread Burst Esport - 4 Slots Royal Blue Racing - 3 Slots Apstineo Force Polonia - 4 Slots Ghostspeed Racing Team - 4 Slots Invictus Motorsport - 2 Slots HM Engineering - 4 Slots NetRex Grand Prix - 4 Slots Brehm GP - 2 Slots Eagles Racing - 3 Slots As of end of Team...
  11. Cameron Rodger

Signs up are now open for Formula SimRacing 2021. All 4 divisions are now open for Team and Drivers to get their licenses! They can be purchased in Account upgrade. Make sure to select the correct license, FSR does not offer refunds! To get permissions to the sign up forms, WC/PRO/ACA Team...
  12. Cameron Rodger

2021: Division Structure + Licensing

Additionally, the team slots are purely based off the drivers I am being told are confirmed. The lists will remain provisional until those said drivers are signed up. If a team doesn't sign up those drivers, or tries to sign up others they risk losing their slots.
  13. Cameron Rodger

Hey Guys, I just wanted to make a post to clarify the PRO/ACA/AMA situation with teams and entry as i am getting quite a few questions. So I should probably explain more. I don't want teams and drivers expecting things which aren't true. So, PRO/ACA will have team of UP TO 4, this does not...
  14. Cameron Rodger

FSR Proudly Presents it's 2021 Division Structure! Over the winter, a new altered format has been added to Formula SimRacing. This has the intention of removing pre-qualifying and allowing a division for more drivers to race! PRO and Academy Championships are now "limited" by grid size, and...
  15. Cameron Rodger

FSR 2021 Season Reveal!

there is no RSVP yet, as there is no race thread open. You get the RSVP permissions once you own the season pass.
  16. Cameron Rodger

rF2 Mods FSR2021: Templates - v2 update

Changed link to google drive, as the other links (in other resources) seem to not be working, especially on chrome
  17. Cameron Rodger

FSR 2021 Season Reveal!

Because they are not out yet
  18. Cameron Rodger

2021 Team Applications

FSR is accepting Team Applications for 2021! Check out our newly released details in Season Informations - LINK
  19. Cameron Rodger

FSR 2021 Season Reveal!

yes, of course. It is just not ready yet.
  20. Cameron Rodger

FSR 2021 Season Reveal!

Read More.. https://forum.formula-simracing.net/index.php?forums/2021-season-information.106/