Recent content by Gerard Batalla

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

OK understood. Thanks for the reply. Good Morning! ;)
  2. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

Sorry, Cameron! I have a hypothetical question. For example, if there is an ace team that gives me a seat, I would run on ace? Or would I have to go through the academy? Thank you!
  3. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

OK understood! I'll look for a seat for the PRO.
  4. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

I have to do the academy to get the license for the ACE category. It was this, right? :)
  5. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

Sorry, I do not remember what you told me about the academy. Can you remember me? Thank you!
  6. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

Hello! The truth is that I am trying to enter the ACE category. Although I do not know if it will be possible. At the moment I have to wait for an opportunity in the ACE category. But I will return to the PRO category. That's why I can not say yes to your request. I am very grateful to...
  7. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

Hello! I wanted to thank the web and the admins of the FSR for allowing me to participate this season 2018, as well as Drillers for the opportunity. I hope we can continue to see the next season 2019. Thank you all! Regards! Gerard Batalla
  8. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla

Hello! I am interested in the next season, 2019, in continuing in the FSR. I am looking for a team for the ACE category and for the PRO. If any team is interested, please contact me. Thank you! Regards!
  9. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

Hello! I understand that my results have not been good, and with some accidents, some blame mine others blame others, things that happen in the races. I have never tried an accident intentionally. I will continue fighting in the PRO. Life takes many turns, if I get good results in the PRO, I can...
  10. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

I do not know if you have something against me. I just asked what I had to do to participate in the ACE category. But as I said, you can watch the replay of the races in the cockpit. I do not know who you are. I the truth, I do not care. Good morning!
  11. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

Yes, I returned to the track and I was involved in an accident with 4 pilots. Although the other pilots were already in an accident. They penalized me for going off the track to the butt and returning with the accident. But if they had thrown me out of the curve, no accident would have happened...
  12. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

I encourage you to look at the repetition of the roots ...
  13. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

Yes, some yes, but most do not. To others, they sanctioned me for going off the track thoroughly, and I ended up off the track because they made me. I have nothing else to say.
  14. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

Okay! I already understood. I can improve much more in the ACE than in the PRO. I can get it In the PRO, I have not managed to do a race without problems, there is always an accident. But do not worry, we'll see you on the PRO, Ivanov! Thank you!
  15. Gerard Batalla

Gerard Batalla-ACE

But if I can participate in the ACE category, I pay the new license. You should be able to do if you change the category.