Recent content by Chris Rabey

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Chris Rabey

Avid Chronic Racing - ACR2017-01BGP Reveal

Avid Chronic Racing are proud to present to you our 2017 Formula SimRacing car, the ACR2017-01BGP. The 4 varieties of the ACR2017-01BGP will be raced in all Formula SimRacing Categories; World Championship, ACE and PRO. Thank you to @Teemu Valkeejärvi for creating our launch video. Follow...
  2. Chris Rabey

Team for 2017

Hi CrazierRex, The 2017 sign-up for FSR is not available yet, this will most likely happen in the coming weeks. This doesn't mean that teams aren't looking for drivers. Jump onto our "Formula SimRacing Test" server do some laps in our 2017 beta car and if you do some representative times...
  3. Chris Rabey

Wanting to commentate on FSR

Right I'm gonna say my opinions on his piece of commentary, this is my honest opinion and I hope Matt can improve from my constructive criticism. Pros: You clearly have a natural ability to speak on the spot, you don't get caught up on your words much You have a lot of enthusiasm which could...
  4. Chris Rabey

Wanting to commentate on FSR

Chris Evans' iRacing Cousin.
  5. Chris Rabey

FSR New Intro Production

Damn :D
  6. Chris Rabey

FSR New Intro Production

My slides when hunting down @Cameron Rodger in Singapore. A slow mo of me saving it would be cool :D
  7. Chris Rabey

2017 FSR Administration

I'm more than happy to help out in the press, social media and broadcast departments if there's spaces :)
  8. Chris Rabey

Auction High end Thrustmaster TX Leather wheel/pedal set.

I have a similar wheel. Bloody fantastic if you ask me!
  9. Chris Rabey

Flag-to-Flag Enters Pro in 2016

About time! :D
  10. Chris Rabey

Fun Server

MAK-Corp's F1 2007 mod for RACE 07 back in the day was fantastic. Could only imagine what the highly more advanced engine in rF2 would do to those cars :O
  11. Chris Rabey

Fun Server

2008 mod....well hello server #4 :D
  12. Chris Rabey

FSR 2016 Broadcasts - Round 7: German Grand Prix

Just caught the race last night. good job David!
  13. Chris Rabey

Looking for potential team members and drivers for my team

@Gerlof de Vries @Cameron Rodger chance for you lads? :D
  14. Chris Rabey

Looking for a team

You don't have to start in AMA but I would recommend it. If you're quick enough someone will pick you up for a higher division, AMA is also cheaper for licence fees. What fuel were you running when setting that time?
  15. Chris Rabey

New Qualifying Format

I agree with Georg. Opening up the tyre rules will make it more unpredictable and more fun. AMA does it and that was pretty awesome. Of course it's there for a reason. But I don't see why we should mirror F1 in tyre rules, FOM will take us down :D