Recent content by Chris de Jong

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Chris de Jong

Looking for a new team

Well yeah you found it but again i warn you... one race WITH clothes on and you can find yourself another seat mister!
  2. Chris de Jong

New Qualifying Format

i think its awesome! reminds me of f1 15 years ago or something. great system and equal for everyone AND most importantly it gives the drivers another element to play with and that is the right timing to go out as ACE in Silverstone wasa great example
  3. Chris de Jong

Freaking Mo won't give up

Kuba had it a few laps earlier as well whilst he was super careful. Never the less best battle in ages! New legends rising
  4. Chris de Jong

Roses are red, violets are blue. This poem doesnt make sense, blink 182

Roses are red, violets are blue. This poem doesnt make sense, blink 182
  5. Chris de Jong

Roses are red

Roses are red
  6. Chris de Jong

Teams that are open to approaches for Pro seats.

Is it filled? I know ive been slow the past years but this year i have new life! send me a pm if the position is still available
  7. Chris de Jong

Winter Series 2016 Finale - Palm Springs Preview

I put my money on Pashalis Gergis
  8. Chris de Jong

FSR Pro 2015 Spa David Cook Highlights

nice vid David. Was certainly miraculous for me to see you start from the pit that race since you had such a strong Q. Made it up with a brilliant performance and an awesome video. Nice to have you in FSR
  9. Chris de Jong

Auction of my collection.

After deep consideration i've decided to sell my precious collection of porcelain turtles since i want to focus all my attention on racing again. Any bid under $200USD will not be taken seriously. Who else but de Jongque