Recent content by Carter McColman

• Please use your REAL NAME when registering.
  1. Carter McColman

TCS Off Racing open applications for 2023 FSR Return

TCS Off Racing are planning a return to FSR action in 2023, and we are looking for drivers to join our lineup that are wanting to learn, grow, and develop both in Academy and Pro. Maybe WC if the opportunity presents itself. If you are interested in joining, send me a DM on discord @Carter...
  2. Carter McColman

TCS Off Racing Accepting Applications for ACA

TCS Off Racing are opening applications for our 2020 Academy team! In 2019, the team secured 2 podiums, and a total of 157 Championship points to finish 6th in the constructors championship in ACA. It is fair to say that if luck had been on our side for a longer period of time we would have...
  3. Carter McColman

TCS Off Racing in search of Pro Driver

TCS Off Racing are in search of a Pro driver to partner Dutchman, Tom Oldenmenger. This is our first season in FSR and we want to continue to improve upon our current standings. With the team being only just over a year old we have accomplished quite a lot, but of course we aren't done ;) If you...
  4. Carter McColman

TCS Off Racing are in search of a driver for 2019 Ace

Hello everyone, My name is Carter and I am the manager of TCS Off Racing. We are currently in search of a driver for the Ace category for our 2019 outfit! A little bit of information about the team: We were runners up in the gpvwc ITC Division 2 just shy of the championship. We are also...
  5. Carter McColman

Gerard Batalla

Hey Gerard, I am looking to get a team in FSR and need one more driver. It will be pro division. If you are interested please message me on discord @VSR Tachyon #6640 or message me on the forum